fred and george weasley imagine part 1

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*FIRST HALLOWEEN REQUEST EJDIEKE AHH IM EXICTED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THIS! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS TYPE OF PLOT :)

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
FIRST HALLOWEEN REQUEST EJDIEKE AHH IM EXICTED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THIS! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS TYPE OF PLOT :)

You were getting ready for bed but something caught your eye from outside your window. Slowly walking over to your window, you catch two hooded figures walking to the Forbidden Forest.

Curiosity taking the best of you, you took hold of your robe and made your way out of your shared room. Quitely walking down the limited lit corridor, you finally made it to the entrance of the Forbidden Forest. Slowly walking in, in order not to make as much sound already given from the dried grass and the many twigs crunching under your footsteps.

As you continued to walk, you came into a mini-clearing but nonetheless, you continued to walk. What you didn't notice was the uprooted tree root sticking out, in result causing you to trip and scrap your palms and mostly your knee causing it to bleed badly. "Shit." You mumbled as you slowly got up and let the pain corse through your knees as you continued walking with a slight limp to it.

You continued walking, a few groans of pain leaving your lips, but you soon stop walking when you hear a set of two voices. Quickly and quietly, you bend down behind a bush but keep your head out slightly to see who the voices belong to.

"George I'm telling you, having to have Bott's Beans all the time to help with the thirst is not helping! At all! It's only making my hunger for blood even worse and I can't take it." Fred said frustratedly as he runs his hands frustratedly down his face.

George goes to answer his twin brother's protest but is stopped by the intense smell of blood. He breathes in the air once again, and indeed his senses aren't playing tricks on him, he truly does smell blood and it's close.

"What are you smelling at?" Fred asked Geroge as he looks at him with confusion.

"Smell the air, Freddie, smell it. And tell me I'm smelling wrong." George simple replies.

Fred does what his brother says and instantly his fangs started to come out along with his eyes turning black. "Where is it coming from?" Fred says as he looks for the source of the smell.

"I don't know brother but it's truly bleeding out," George replies as he too starts to feel his fangs appear and his eyes turning black.

The little moonlight provided for you is helping you in some way to identify who the voices belong to, until the moon cascades onto one of the voices and show the figure facing were she is hiding, showing their fangs and black eyes.

A gasp leaves your lips as you lean closer to the bush but your hand doesn't touch the bush, instead, you lead a little closer than need be and your hand touched the air causing you to fall forward with a shriek leaving your lips.

"Well looks what just fell in," Fred says as he walks closer to your shivering body frame on the floor. "Get up." He says as he motions his finger going up.

You continue to lay on the floor, still shivering from the cold and the pain coursing through your knees and hands. Fred soon started to feel his anger start to take over him. "I said. . .GET UP!" Fred shouts which cause you to jump and look up.

Another gasp leaves your lips as you look at the two figures that are looking down at you. Fred and George Weasley. The Weasley Twins. Two fellow students from your house, are vampires and you are bleeding at their feet.

"You mortals truly don't listen --- do you?" Fred said as he grasped you by your arms and lifted you up on your feet having the pain course through you again, causing you to cry out. "Awe are you in pain?" Fred fake cries as he makes a fake pout. "Do you wish it won't hurt anymore? Let me help you with that." He snarls as he opens his mouth wide letting his fangs come out and lounge onto your neck. A scream leaves your lips as you try to pull back but his hold only holds you in his arms tighter.

"Brother! This is not how we do things." George says as he takes hold of his brother's shoulder, pulling him back before he can even reach your neck.

A shaky breath leaves your lips as you hold your neck, once you are out of his hold. "Please, I --- I mean no harm to you or. . .or your brother." You stuttered as you looked at the twin brothers with pleading eyes.

"I'd say we end her life to make sure she doesn't speak of this night." Fred sneered as he looked at you with a death-like-look.

"That's not how it works Fred. I'll deal with her." George said as he sent you a warm smile.

"What you're going to use your complusion technique and hope for the best?" Fred said as he stepped closer to his brother.

"It always work, then having you kill innocent people." George said as he rolled his eyes at his brother's childish way.

"Just saying it's more efficient that way, and the thrill of the fun." Fred says as a smirk grows on his lips as he looks at you.

A slight whimper leaves your lips as fear crawls up her spine.

George looks over you with a small smile, then he speeds over to you. "You will forget about this night and everything that followed before and after. Now sleep." He said as he looked deep into your eyes but soon everything turned black.

_______

"y/n! y/n, wake up! You're going to be late for breakfast." Your dorm mate shakes you awake in your bed.

You open your eyes and look around you in confusion wondering how you got here. But you vanish it from thought and quickly got ready for the classes of the day.