your first date with him

HARRY:
Harry asked you to mount his broom with him on. Grabbing a hold of his torso right, as he zooms through the sky on his Nimbus 2000. Slowing down when he finally lands on a mountain that's lit with candles floating in a circle. In the middle, a blanket and a picnic basket waiting to be opened. Seeing as the stars were out you bother layer down on the blanket, as you stargaze together.

RON:
Ron asked you to go with him on the next Hogsmeade trip, which you said yes to. You first walked through all of Hogsmeade hand in hand. Going into Honeydukes buying some, well quite a lot of candy for the both of you to share, soon moving to the Three Broomsticks. Drinking butterbeer as y' all remanence over old memories and ranting about the war, Ron knocks over the butter beers over both of your laps. Few "bloody hell and "It's fine" being thrown around with a few laughs.

GEORGE
George takes you into the kitchen as the elf's make warm butterbeer for the both of you while you go up the Astronomy Tower together to talk, laugh and look at the stars while drinking your butter beers.

FRED:
Fred takes you to the Black Lake during the winter time in order for him to teach you how to ice skate. Falls has happened where Fred how to help you out, but you still trip over your own feet falling into Fred's chest. Causing you both to laugh before sharing your first kiss.

DRACO:
Draco took you into the Room of Requirements after school hours in order to get more time with you. Asking for the room to be similar to his Prefect room, you both cuddle by the fire enjoying each other's presence before soon falling asleep in his arms with a warm smile.

BLAISE:
Blaise took you into the three broomsticks to talk over many things, such as your plans after the seventh year, over pumpkin juice running with one another he grabs your hand telling you how much he loves you.

CEDRIC:
Cedric being a Prefect had his many advantages around the school. Having you in the perfect bathroom sitting together and playing local water games laughing together as you spend time with one another.

The Marauders:

James:
James takes you through the many passageways ways of Hogwarts by using the Marauders Map. Once it was around midnight he takes you on is broomstick flying to the Whomping Willow, you land gracefully on it to make sure not to disturb it, you sit together as you look at the many stars, laughing at his corny jokes and many embarrassing stories being told while being under the stars.

REMUS:
Remus takes you into The Forbidden Forest, showing you all the different types of creatures. Knowing unicorns are your favorite mythical creature, he finds one for you letting you ride it around while having the time of your life for the two things you love the most.

SIRIUS:
Sirius being, well Sirius, wanted to go all out for your first date. He asked the Headmaster to let you use the Great Hall, to have dinner for two and a small ball with each other. Dressing in a fancy dress and him in his dress robe dance the night away to the Weird Sisters.

_________
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞