draco malfoy imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞-honey-bee-

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
-honey-bee-

Running down the halls are the four best friends from Gryffindor making there way to the bathroom on the second floor.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked y/n Weasley as she closed the bathroom's door while she looks at her twin brother Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"You don't have to take the potion if you don't want a too little sister," Ron said as he casts y/n a side glance with a teasing smile.

This causes y/n to rush towards his side and start slapping his arm with enough force that causes him to cry out in pain. "You are only a minute older than me Ronald Weasley! You know I detest you calling me that when we are the same bloody age." y/n says as her cheeks blossom with a bright red tint due to her anger showing.

"Alright, alright I was joking with you!" Ron said as he ducked from her slap against his head which causes her to hit his neck with a loud slap and a cry following after it.

"You really can't deny you two are twins can you?" Harry says with a snicker as he looks at the red handprint on Ron's neck.

"Bloody hell y/n Bill shouldn't have never taught you how to hit and punch things." Ron winces as he rubs slightly his neck.

"Bid him right that he did, so someone can slap sense into you while we're at school," y/n said with a huff as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Can we please focus on the task we have to do?" Hermione says as she looks behind her shoulder to the three with a serious look on her face.

"Right -- come on," Harry says as he makes his way to Hermione with the second set of twins following behind him as they continue to bicker.

"Do you each have a piece of hair from the Slytherin you need to look like?" Hermione says as she stands behind the bubbling cauldron.

Both the boys pull out a piece of hair from Crabb and Goyle that they took from their unconscious forms earlier.

Hermione notices that y/n didn't pull out the piece of hair she was supposed to get from her assigned Slytherin. Also by how she is lowly whistling as she looks around.

"y/n where is your piece of hair?" Hermione questions her as she stars to pour equal portions of the Polyjuice potion into metal cups they got from the Great Hall.

"Well you see -- um," An awkward laugh leaves her lips as she tucks more hair behind her ears as she looks at Hermione with red blossoming cheeks and an awkward smile. "I didn't get a piece of hair from Pany's head. I don't stand her, as we know. And when I did try to go near here I almost threw up." y/n said as she threw her hands in front of her as she sends them all a cheeky smile.