fred and george imagine part 3

𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
_____________

waking up in the middle of an unknown room, you groaned slightly while at the light being cast over you. lifting yourself up, you try to stand up but stopped trying when you kept feeling your legs give out from underneath you from how weak they feel.

"I wouldn't keep trying to stand y/n." you heard George say softly as he appeared from within the darkness of the room.

"did you guys really have to take so much out of me?" you joked weakly as you placed yourself slowly on the floor.

"we haven't had human blood in a long time. please do bear with us." George said softly while giving you an apologetic smile.

"it's okay. actually, I was wondering if we can come up with a plan," you said as you looked up at George with a hopeful look.

"a plan?" George said as he looked at you with a questionable look on his face as he tilted his head slightly to the side.

suddenly growing nervous, you looked down at your hands as a blush played on your face. "well..I was actually thinking about having this plan where when you guys really dispreatly need me, well more like my blood that is than me. Just let me know, like i don't know do something a vampire does." you said as you moved your hands around in the air to try and explain your point towards George.

"so like a hand signal?" George said as he looked at you with an amused smile on his face.

"y-yeah like a hand signal." you said as you quickly looked at him then at your lap as you felt the blush take over your face even more.

"hmm," George hummed out as he started to go into thought.

"how about this one?" Fred said as he came out of the darkness and squated in front of you while placing his hand at the side of his neck and dragging it down his chest.

"don't you think that's a bit suggestive though?" you asked as you timidly looked at Fred who gave a straight look.

"it's one that gets the point across." Fred sassed as he raised an eyebrow towards you.

"Fred is right, y/n." George said softly.

you looked between the Weasley twins before sighing and nodding your head.

"okay, if that's the hand sign then that's fine by me." you said as you gave them a soft smile.

_______

"a party?" you asked Katie while giving her an unsure look.

"yeah a party and you're coming with." Katie said as she got up from the couch and pulled you off of your spot, pulling you upstairs to get ready.

"Katie ㅡ Katie ㅡ Katie! I don't think its a good idea!" you complained as you tried to pry her tight grip on your wrist.

"nosense my sweet child. this is the perfect idea for you to go." Katie said as she pulled you into her shared dorm.

"Katie please don't do this." you said as you sat on her bed still try to convince her other wise.

"tsk, listen to your mother when she tells you something is good for you." Katie joked as she gave you a wide grin over her shoulder.

"ugh katie!" you groaned out as you layed back and ran your hands down your face.

"i have the perfect dress for you!" Katie suddenly squealed as she dived into her trunk and started looking for said dress.