harry potter imagine part 2

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*

"Come on let's go back to the common room," Harry said as he got up, holding his hand out for you to take.

Taking his hand you grab on, pulling him slightly so he can pick up his pace. Running up the staircases to the Gryffindor common room. Once you reach the painting of "The Fat Lady" you say the password, entering once it was fully open.

"Let's open it." You said as you sat on the couch.

"Alright," Harry said as he joined your side on the couch.

Gently opening the envelope, trying your best not to rip it. Once it was fully open you looked at Harry, who was already looking at you with anticipation in his eyes. "Read it out loud."

My love, please talk to me. . .I know I disrespected you by saying that you won't get anywhere in life with your way of magic, but I now know what you've been talking of. My idea, please respond to me, I need to know that you are okay. Write to me. . .please.

-Amelia Heart

"Who is this person that isn't responding to her!?" You say as put the paper on your lap.

Harry takes the paper and reads it for himself. Then that's when I see that there's writing on the back. "Oh, my Merlin! Harry look!" you said as you pointed to the back of the letter.

He flips the paper seeing semi-neat cursive writing. "He responded to him," Harry whispers as he starts to read out loud.

I can't believe you have the nerve of writing to me after what you said to me. Why even bother of trying Amelia? I'll never understand you, maybe that's why I fell in love with you in the first place. But the way you disrespected me was very emulating. Either join me or lose me.

-TMR 12/2/44

"TMR?" Harry whispers to himself. "Where have I heard those initials before?" He says more to himself.

"Harry there's a date-- wait." You stopped mid-sentence as an idea popped into your head.

"What is it?" Harry asked clearly confused as to you why you stopped talking.

"Does Hermione still have the Time Turner Professor McGonagall gave her?"

"Yes but-" Harry stopped in mid-sentence once he realized what your idea was. "You are bloody brilliant." He said as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you" You said as a huge smile grew on your face. "Here's the plan." You said as you started to tell Harry your plan on how to see who this TMR and Amelia Heart person truly are.