sirius black imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*Allie-oop26

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
Allie-oop26

y/n's Pov:

To say that I was very excited about my one-year anniversary with the one person that made me the happiest is an understanding. I walked down the halls to my next class, then I feel an arm wrap itself around my shoulder's which instantly made me smile.

"Hello darling," Sirius's voice says as he places a kiss on top of my head.

"Hello my darling Padfoot," I said as I looked up at him with a wide smile.

"Ready for class?" He says as he looks down at me with his signature smirk.

"More like are you ready for the test were going to have in potions now?" I said mirroring his smirk.

His smirk instantly falls as he looks at me with a faked hurt look and places his hand on his chest. "That was downright cruel, love," He says as he looks at me with a look I knew too well.

An instant blush forms on my cheek as I knew what he was thinking about.

"Don't get ahead of yourself now, dearie, I'm only getting started," Sirius said as he whispered into my ear slowly.

"Sirius --- we both know you can't end something that you just started," I said as I looked at him with a small smirk.

Sirius looks down at me and chuckles deeply as he leans down and kisses my temple. "Only you dearest y/n, only you." He says as he pulls me in closer.

We both walked into the potions classroom and made our way to our seats. His being in front of the classroom --- Slughorns idea --- and I in the middle back. Once I settle down, James and Remus sit in front of me.

"I still think that's really harsh, James. It's been a year now and you can see that Sirius truly likes her," Remus whispers to James as they started to write down notes.

James scoffs as he shakes his head. "It was part of the deal and he knows it," James says as he looks at Remus with a knowing look.

A deep sigh leaves Remus lips as he shakes his head and continues to write the notes. "y/n doesn't deserve this," Remus whispers to him.