sirius black imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

*edited may 15, 2019*

You were sitting at the Gryffindor table for dinner talking among your friends when you see four particular people walk in the Great Hall.

The Marauders. Leading the group is no other than the infamous James Potter, on his left side is Remus Lupin, on the right Sirius Black and then there's Peter Pettigrew on Sirius right side.

But one out of the four caught your eye the most. Sirius Black. You didn't know what there was about him but you just like the mystery feeling he had around him.

Staring too much you see him smirk at you causing you to blush deeply as you look down at your plate.

As you talk with your friends you can't help but feel like someone is staring at you. You didn't dare to look who it was but you had a feeling you did.

Curiosity taking the best of you looked down the table to see who you believed the person was staring at you. You looked and looked down the Gryffindor table until your eyes met certain dark blue eyes

His eyes start to burn holes into your eyes. Once again heat rushed up to your face as you looked away.

Your friend's gasp amount themselves causing you to look up and see the Marauders making their way over to were you and your friends sit at.

"Hello, ladies," James says as he sits next to one of your friends. Following his lead, Remus Sits next to James along with Peter. Sirius makes his over to your side and sits next to you.

"Y/L/N," He says to you as he looks at you.

"Black." You say to him as you look back at him but giving a small smile.

"Oh looks like Padfoot fancies, someone!" James says as he sees Sirius looking at you.

"D-do not," Sirius says as he turns a slight red as he looks down at his lap.

"Well, I think it's best if I go and study for an exam I have tomorrow. Goodbye-- goodbye Sirius." You say while getting up with your belongings and leaving the Great Hall.

Walking to the library, you hear footsteps behind you. Knowing well who it is you keep walking.

"Will you please stop following Sirius." You say as you turn around to face him.

He looks at you then to the floor as a smirk starts to appear on his face. "I can't help it but low my beautiful girlfriend around." He says as he grabs you by the waist and pulls you in.

"Mmm, and why is that?" You say as you wrap your arms around his neck, playing with his hair twirling it around your finger.

"Because I'm madly in love with you l and doing this whole relationship as secrecy is driving me nuts." He says as he places kisses on your neck.

"Maybe it's best if we go public then." You whisper in his ear.

He looks up at you with a huge smile growing on his face as he kisses you passionately on the lips.

___

The next day you and Sirius walk down the halls hand in hand to each of your classes, leaving everyone shocked or astounded that the Sirius Black has a girl by his side.

Sirius knew that you are his and only his, leaving every boy to know that she is off limits. Having a single finger later on her they were going to get in something they wouldn't want.

_______________