fred weasley imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

*edited on may 16, 2019*

"Move out of the way!" Y/N said as she ran the halls trying to get to her Potions class she was already late to. People moved as they saw her run.

Running in the dungeons, going down the hall to Snape's class. Pushing the door open, quietly stepping in as Snape was talking and writing on the board at the same time.

"How kindly for you to join us Miss Y/L/N." He said as he turned around to look at Y/N, who looked flushed yet terrified.

"S-sorry for being late sir, I-I woke up late and-"

"Fifty points from Gryffindor and detention with me at 7:30." He said as he says at his desk.

Y/N looking absolutely shocked at what just happened as she goes and sits at her desk next to her best friend, Y/BF/N.

"Trying to put us in danger huh, Y/L/N?" Fred asks Y/N.

Her face turns into full-on hatred as she hears his voice. Fred and Y/N have been at since the first year. No one knew why they did. But Y/BF/N and George always had this theory they love one another but didn't know how to tell one another. Even if they were in love, they would never admit.

"Shut it, Weasley." Y/N said through gritted teeth as she looked at Fred.

"Why don't you say it louder Y/N," Fred said as he winked at her.

"Fred Weasley I told you to shut it!" Y/N yelled as she got up from her seat. Fred following her exact movement.

They both started to biker loudly among one another, they're faves dangerously close to one another.

"ENOUGH!" Snape yelled causing the two to stop and look his way. "Both of you, detention at 7:30 in my room!" He said as he continued to teach his potions class.

______

Dinner was over, everyone making their way back to the dormitories. Except for two. Y/N and Fred started to make their way to Snape's room.

Once they got in there they were both greeted by Snape who had his arm crossed waiting by the door.

"I want you both to put this-" he stops in the middle of his sentence as he grabbed his wand from his cloak. Moving the wand with one flick, papers appear in four huge stacks on the table. "in alphabetical order." He says as he walks over to the door, slamming it sir once he's out.

"Bloody hell," Fred muttered as he sat in a chair.

"Well, aren't you going to at least help with me this?" Y/N asked as she liked at Fred in annoyance.

"Why should I?" He asked her as his eyebrows knit together.

"Fred Weasley, I swear to Godric I'm going to hex you into the next generation! Y-you are honestly unbelievable, you always depend on other people to do your shit. No, so far that I-" her rant was cut off by a tall figure kissing her.

She tensed up in the kiss but soon gave in the kiss. The kiss was full of hatred as their lips moved fast and hungrily. Fred's tongue traced over her bottom lip asking for entrance but she denied, teasing him. Frustrated, Fred bit her bottom lip, gently but somewhat harsh enough her to gasp. Taking his chance, slipped his tongue inside her mouth.

They both started to fight for domains but, were interrupted by Snape barging in.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" He yells at the two.

"Well, sir-" Y/N begins but gets interrupted.

"OUT!" Snape yells.

"But-" Y/N says.

"OUT!" He yells once again causing the two to run out.

Running the halls hand in hand, laughing. They soon make it to the Gryffindor common room.

"Merlin, did you see his face?" Fred said as he held his stomach in laughter.

"Priceless." Y/N said as she laughed as well.

"I believe he was jealous of us," Fred said as he grabbed hold of her waist, bringing her close to him.

"Now why is that?" She asked while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Cause no one kissed him before and seeing us..." Fred said as he placed small short kisses on Y/N lips repeatedly.

"Makes him jealous." She said before pushing herself onto him to deepen the kiss.

Little do they know, that George and Y/BF/N saw their shared kiss in the common room.

"You owe me five galleons." Y/BF/N said to George.

"Here," George said he handed the money over the smiling Y/BF/H/C.

"Say you'll be mine," Fred said as he pulled back.

"Of course Fred." Y/N said while hugging him.
________