how he proposes to you

HARRY:
It took some convincing since they had their N.E.W.T.S, but Harry got Y/N to join him for a picnic at the Black Lake. Little did she know, Ron was already there waiting to catch a photo. When they got to the Black Lake, Y/N set out a blanket and sat down—which made it hard for him to get down on one knee. Drawing her attention to the brooms flying by at the lake, he finally got her to stand up so he could take out the ring and ask her, which she said yes. 

RON:
Ron wrote a book detailing how, he and Y/N met and highlights from their relationship, complete with rhymes and hand-drawn pictures. The last page showed him asking her to marry him and when Y/N looked up, Ron was on one knee with a ring.

FRED:
Y/N is obsessed with her dog and usually checks over him every night before bed for ticks. She got out of the shower, changed, and sat on the bed. Her dog came out of the blankets that he burrows under, and attached to his collar was an engagement ring. YN's boyfriend, Fred Weasley said, "I know Diesel is the love of your life, but you are the love of mine. Will you marry me?" It was so perfect that he included her little love, who is also going to be our ring bearer.

GEORGE:
Some of Y/N and George's friends were in town and Y/N best friend, Y/BF/N, convinced Y/N to go to the mall with her. Y/BF/N got Y/N all dressed up and they drove to meet their friends for dinner. Once they got there, she blindfolded Y/N and led her somewhere, and once the blindfold was undone, she looked around and was in the middle of a bridge that had lights and pictures from throughout Y/N and George's relationship strung alongside it. He told her a lot of amazingly sweet things and then asked her to marry him.

DRACO:
Y/N came home from work to find a trail of cards around her's and Draco's house. Each card had a picture of them and inside was a memory, or a song lyric, or reasons that he loves her. The last one warned her that a taxi would pick her up and she was to put on something nice and be ready. The taxi took her into and finally stopped outside the Museum of Art. One seemingly endless lift ride took her to the restaurant at the top, where Y/N was directed outside to a private roof terrace lit by candles where he was waiting for her on his knees with a velvet box in his hand showing a diamond ring.

BLAISE:
Blaise knew how much Y/N missed Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. So he is the romantic in the relationship, had decided to ask Headmistress McGonagall for permission to visit. As Blaise and Y/N arrived at Hogwarts, she was grinning ear to ear already. They were there for 4 hours already and they've visited the Slytherin common room and Y/H common room. As they were in Y/N old common room, memories rushed through her head, causing her to look around seeing things as they Stilwater when she was there two years ago. When she turned around again at the center of the room where she saw the love her life down on one knee holding his grandmother's wedding ring asking her "Y/N we've been together since e third year and honestly I couldn't be any happier. Yes, we've had rough patches and we worked through them, that's why I ask you now without any hesitation. Will you marry me?" He said and Y/N was already in tears running up to him saying "yes". He spun her around in glee, then putting her down gently placing the ring on her ring finger. Kissing her warm lips with passion.

CEDRIC:
Cedric was on leave from work for Christmas time. He, Y/N and their daughter were all at his parents' house opening up presents when he said he was going to change their then 2-month-old daughter. He comes back and Y/sees Rose in an outfit she'd never seen before, he hands her to Y/N who reads the shirt that says; "Mommy will you marry my daddy?" Then see's Cedric on one knee causing Y/N to say yes.
___________________
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞