harry potter imagine

*edited on may 17, 2019*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS BUT I'M GOING TO BEND THIS UP A  LITTLE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS BUT I'M GOING TO BEND THIS UP A LITTLE. I JUST WANT Y'ALL TO PRETEND THAT HARRY DID DIE IN THIS SCENE FOR THE SAKE OF THE IMAGINE. IT PAINS ME THAT I HAD TO DO THIS BUT IT JUST FELT RIGHT FOR SOME VERY VERY ODD REASON.

Your grip on your wand tightens as you stand with your mother-Narcissa Malfoy- and the other fellow Death Eaters who are standing behind Voldemort waiting for Harry Potter- the boy who lived - to show up.

Soon one of Voldemort's followers emerges from the darkness of the Forbidden Forest, into the light where you all stand. "My lord," the man speaks fear crossing over his face as Voldemort looks at him. He stands for a couple of seconds before he starts to walk slowly with Bellatrix close behind him.

He stops after five steps, having a disappointed look on his face. Bellatrix looks at him with worry and sincere concern. "I thought he would come." He looks to his right which he sees that everyone is waiting on what he will do next.

Bellatrix bows her head down in respect to Voldemort as he continues to walk back to where he is, causing everyone to hold their breaths as to see if his temper will blow in any second.

A snap of a twig was heard only causing Voldemort to stop in his track, his head lifting up as he realizes that the one person it could be is Harry Potter. He turns his head to where he can see out of the corner of his left eye to see.

Harry soon comes into view of Voldemort and your perspective, which causes you to gasp quietly, only audible for you and your mother. Narcissa takes hold of your hand as she knew that you cared for the boy, who was brave enough to show up and face his death.

Bellatrix looks between Harry and Voldemort, a small gasp leaving her lips in disbelief that he truly did show up. Voldemort sees that Harry has indeed shown up and he turned his whole body around with a somewhat shocked looked on his face.

Harry continued to walk - which caused Bellatrix to move to the side- leaving Harry only two feet away from him and Voldemort. "Harry? No! What 're is ye doing here?" Hagrid blew, who was tied up, kneeling down from the hold the Death Eaters had on the ends of the ropes holding him down.