fred and george weasley imagine part 2

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*part two requested by serenitybrighton

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
part two requested by serenitybrighton

"y/n! y/n, wake up! You're going to be late for breakfast." Your dorm mate shakes you awake in your bed.

You open your eyes and looked around in confusion wondering how you got here. But you vanished the thought and quickly got ready for the classes of the day.

Once you finished getting dressed you swiftly made your way down the stairs to meet up with your friend Jasmine. (if this is your name, go ahead and change the name lolol)

"Hey, where did you run off to last night?" Jasmine asked as she saw you walking up to her.

You both started to walk to the Great Hall together. You contemplated your response not wanting her to know you went to follow hooded figures walking into the forest but yet you couldn't recall what happened once you made it inside the forest. "Just needed to clear my head," You said with a small smile as you looked at her.

She looks at you questionable for a while but then shrugs it off as you both sat on the Gryffindor table. "So why exactly did you need to clear your head off?" Jasmine asked as she started to put food on her plate.

"Just the general things," You said as too started to place food on your plate.

As you started to eat your breakfast, you noticed two figures sit down on the other side of the table somewhat across from you. You ignored the two figures and continued the conversation you were having with your group of friends. You felt a gaze on you but continued to ignore it scared to look at whoever it was looking at you.

"Speaking of which --- y/n dear, someone is looking at you from across the table," Jasmine says quietly as to not have the person she's talking about.

"Who is?" You questioned her in a whisper.

"Fred Weasley," She says as she tries to suppress her smile.

The name sounded oddly familiar to you but you still didn't look. You felt the gaze heavily on you and it only made you even more curious look at the person. Curiosity finally winning over you, you looked over to where Jasmine subtly pointed at.

Following her finger, you looked at the person who was named Fred Weasley and he smirked at you and you swore on your own life you've seen that smirk before. But then the unexpected happens. The same face turns their gaze over to you as well and looks at you with a small smile.

You then hear Jasmine gasp at you. "Both Fred and George Weasley are looking at you!" She says as she shakes you slightly.

Then as if the missing puzzle piece in your memory everything from what happens last night flashes before your eyes. You close your eyes as you try to process everything that just went through your head and once you looked back at the twins slight fear crept up your spine as they looked at you with the same looks.

"I --- I have to go," You said as you got up from your spot on the table and started making your way out of the Great Hall as you tried to calm yourself down before class starts.

As you walked up to the stairs to the Gryffindor common room, you felt as if someone --- or someones is following you, causing you to quicken your steps. Before you could even reach the entrance of the common room, you feel a pair of hands swiftly take hold of your arms and in inhuman speed taking you somewhere, no one would know where you are.

"Please let go of!" You said as you felt the tears start to build up in your eyes while fear starts to slowly creep up your spine. "You-you can trust me please, please let me go," You whimpered at the end scared to know what will be coming next.

"How can we trust you?" Fred asks as he circles around you.

"I-I. . ." You couldn't form a complete sentence as you looked at the boy in front of you know he was so close to killing you in an instant last night.

"Do we have to go through this again, dearest y/n? How can we trust you?" He says as he takes a step closer, while you take a step back only to bump into a body whose hands take hold of your arms in a stronghold.

"B-because. . ." You tried to continue your sentence but couldn't as you looked at Fred who looked down at you with such anger, you could have sworn he would explode from how much he was holding in.

"How can we trust you, y/n?" George asks from behind you in your ear which causes you to shudder slightly.

"Y - you can trust me because I'll --- I'll give you of my blood as to keep me in check," You said as you held out your wrist towards Fred and Moved your hair away from your neck to expose it to George.

The two brothers' look at one another as if to see if the other agrees with what the frightened girl is dealing them with.

"You are dealing a dangerous bargain here child," George says as he continues to look at his brother who only wears a smirk on his face.

"You have a deal," Fred said as you looked down upon you with a mischievous smirk.

You sighed deeply and went to say something but it's soon replaced with a scream forcing its way out of your throat. You tightly closed your eyes as if to try and suppress the pain but nothing worked as the pain started to increase more by the second. You opened your eyes and looked at to where the source of the pain is coming from and see Fred latched onto your wrist drinking your blood till you passed out or even worse --- till you die.

When you thought it couldn't get worse, a sharp feeling entered your throat which caused you to whimper in pain knowing George gave in and decided to join in the fun. Tears started to fall down your eyes as you started to see black in your vision.

"Don't worry love, you'll get used to the pain --- you'll find it even pleasuring," Was the last thing you heard before everything turned black once again.

_________