fred weasley imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*prompt: "

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
prompt: ". . .could you explain to me hOW THE HELL THAT HAPPENED!?"
idontknow0_0

It was a normal day at Hogwarts or so everyone thought.

Giuila and her friend Katie walked the halls together during lunch.

"Do you want some pastilles?" Katie asked Giulia as they sat on one of the window sills.

"No thank you," Giuila said as she shook her head and looked at her feet.

"Suit yourself," Katie said as she popped the pastille into her mouth.

"How's quidditch going?" Giulia asked.

"It's going good so far, I mean Oliver is pushing us to be a little more than usual --- oh god." Katie moaned out at the end as she turned around, as she put her head out the window and puked out whatever she had for lunch.

"Katie!" Giulia called out to her friend as she continued to puke out.

"I'll be okay. I'm o---" she pucked out more.

"Sweet love of hippogriffs," Giulia mumbled out as she slightly backed away from the scene folding out in front of her.

A snicker is heard from the far end of the hallway, which immediately caught Giulia's attention.

As she turned around to face the other side of the hallway, where she saw a head full of red hair.

"Oi! Get back here!" She yelled out as she chased after the redhead.

As she got closer to the redhead, she jumps on top of his back and tackled him to the ground.

"Fred!?" She questioned as she turned him around to face her.

Fred gave her a smirk. "The one and only."

With a scoff, Giulia gets off of him and stands up with her arms crossed. "Did you and your equally insane twin brother give Katie a pastille?"

Fred pretended to think for a moment before answering Giulia. "Yes --- yes we did." He said with a huge smile.

Giulia went quiet for a bit as she narrowed her eyes at him. ". . .could you explain to me hOW THE HELL THAT HAPPENED?!" she yelled out.

"Well, George and I thought of a way to get people out of class when they don't feel like it. So, we thought of puking pastilles." He said with a huge grin as he looked down at a very pissed off Giulia. "Brillant innit?" He asked her.

Giulia placed a finger on her chin as if in thought before looking at Fred with a serious look. "I think it's a dumb idea and both of you are complete wankers." She said as she turned around and stormed off back to the still pucking Katie.

"I like you too sweetcheeks!" Fred shouts out.

"Sod off!"

______
And a quick reminder, anyone can ask for a request on the prompt chapter or a imagine!!

♡,
moony 🌙