sirius black imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*@SlytherclawNewsie

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
@SlytherclawNewsie

"This day can not get any worse," Addi said as she rubbed her temples as she sat in the library trying to get a grip of her mind once again to finish her essay but of course, someone --- more like someones, had to come down and distract the poor girl from her work causing her to grow frustrated.

"Addi, dear!" Sirius says as he threw his hands in the air as a broad smile grew on his face as he walked towards her with James by his side.

"Sirius," Addi mumbles out as she looks at the rather loud guy making his way towards her who she is glad to say she is dating him --- but at this moment, she didn't need one of his distracting acts with his sidekick James Potter.

"Whatcha doing?" Sirius said as he sits on the right of Addi and James to her left.

"I don't know Sirius you tell me," She said as she folded her hands together, bringing them under the chin as she turns her head towards him.

"Looks like you're doing your essay," He says as he looks down at the table.

"Precisely," She says as she takes hold of her quill again and continues writing where her thought had abruptly stopped.

"But shouldn't you be planning for your birthday next week?" James says as he looks at Addi then to Sirius with a confused look.

"My birthday was yesterday," Addi said as she looks at the two with a straight face.

"IT WAS YESTERDAY!?" Both Sirius and James yelled out as they looked at Addi.

"Were you both that drunk that you don't remember what happened yesterday?" Addi asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Sirius scratches the back of his neck trying to remember events from yesterday. "Uh --- I only remember when I was fu---"

"OKAY! That we will not say out loud!" Addi said as she turned a crimson red while placing her hand over Sirius's mouth.

"Oh, Godric," James says as he snickers while looking at the couple in front of him.

"Happy birthday?" Sirius mumbles as he looks at Addi with an apologetic look.

"Sirius, you're fine and thank you," Addi said as she places a kiss on Sirius's cheek.

"At least that was sorted out," James says as he gets up and pushes in the chair in. "Happy birthday Addi," He says as he pats the top of her head.

"Thanks, Prongs," She says with a small smile.

Sirius then turns and looks at Addi. "So --- wanna go round two from last night?"

"Sirius!"

_________