fred weasley imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞necro-phobiac(characterx!male reader)sorry for the long wait! 💜

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
necro-phobiac
(characterx!male reader)
sorry for the long wait! 💜

"Fred, what do you keep looking at?" George asked his twin brother as he sees him staring into the distance with a smile playing on his face as he leans his head in his hand.

Startled by George, Fred quickly gets out of his dream-like state and looks at his brother with frowned eyebrows and a faint blush on his face. "N-nothing," Fred says quickly as he sits up straighter and focuses on his work in front of him.

George looks at his twin brother with narrowed eyes at the way Fred is acting in such a weird way. "Something is clearly up with you since you're focusing on your work," George said as he inched closer to his brother.

"I told you George -- it's nothing," Fred said as he gathered his belongings and got up storming out of  the Great Hall.

In the corner of George's eye, he saw someone's head shoot up at the sight of seeing Fred walk out of the Great Hall. Then it dawns him. Fred was looking at this person, which causes George to quickly stand up from his spot at the table, leaving his stuff there and making his way to the person.

George being George, he sits down in the empty spot next to the person. "Hello," George says as he leans slightly to his left to be closer to the person.

Startled, y/n looks to his left and see's a curious-looking George looking at them with a wide smile on their face.

"Hello," y/n answers back politely even after his scare.

George continued to look at y/n.

"Can I help you with something?" y/n asked as he continued to work on his assignment.

"Well, there is something you can help me with," George mumbled out as he looked to his right for a second before looking back at y/n.

"And what would that be?" y/n asked curiously even thought he was worried what he would want from him.

"Why was Fred looking at you?" George said bluntly as he gave y/n a serious look.

Hearing this starteld y/n as he looked at George with wide eyes as he felt his face turn a bright red.

"I -- and? I would say everyone looked at him as he stormed out of the Great Hall." y/n said as he looked at George.

"How do you know he stormed out?" George asked y/n as he gave him a smirk knowing that he caught him in his excuse.

y/n opened his mouth to say something but then he closes it when he can't come up with something to say as his cheeks start to turn a shade of red.

George hums as he looks ahead of him while nodding his head before he looks at y/n again with a broad smile on his face. "I have a plan,"

______

"Are you sure this is going to work?" y/n said as he looked at George with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah -- yeah I'm sure! Just be straight forward, he likes that kind of stuff." George said with a wide smile as he gave y/n a small push towards Fred who sat on the couch in front of the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room.

"Alright --- alright I can do this," y/n mumbled to himself as he took nervous steps towards Fred. y/n then tapped lightly on Fred's shoulder to get his attention.

Fred turned around and he swore he felt his heart beat stop then speed up rapidly when he looked up and saw y/n looking at him with a small smile on his face.

"y-y/n, hey." Fred said as he sat up straighter on the couch.

"Can I sit next to you?" y/n asked as he pointed to the spot next to Fred.

Fred looks to the empty spot next to him and then quickly looks back at y/n with a broad smile on his face. "Of course!" He said as he patted the spot next to him.

y/n quickly made his way towards the empty spot and sat down closely to Fred as they're knees touched one another.

They both sat in silence as they both tried to come up with something to say to one another which caused the atmosphere around them to grow somewhat uncomfortable and tensed.

They both turn their heads towards one another. "I want to tell you something." They said at the same time which caused them to chuckle as they turned a slight shade of red.

"You go first," Fred said to y/n as he looked at him with a cheeky smile.

Without hesitationing, y/n told Fred what he wanted to tell him for a while now. "I like you Fred Weasley," y/n said as he looked into Fred eyes.

Fred was shocked by this. Sure, they had their flirting moments and whatnot but Fred never actually thought that y/n would actually like him.

y/n started to painc inside as he saw that Fred wasn't answering him he knew that Fred didn't share the same feelings for him which only caused the feeling to get worse.

A sigh leaves from y/n's lips as he looks away from Fred, ready to leave. "It's okay if you don't share the same feeling for me. I knew it was a far fetch to have you actually share the same feelings --"

Without  thinking, Fred took hold of y/n's face and kissed him so he wouldn't continue his rant. Fred then pulled away as he gave y/n a smirk when he saw the look on his face.

y/n looked at Fred with wide eyes and a fierce blush that covers most of his cheeks. "-- for me," y/n mumbles out as he looked at Fred.

"Does that answer the fact I share the same feelings for you?" Fred said as he looked y/n witha  serious look on his face.

y/n nodded his head and looked at Fred with a wide smile.

"Good," Fred said as he kissed y/n once again that causes the two to break into a smile.