what you accidentally say out loud in front of them (most are dirty :3)

HARRY:
"How the hell does someone coming out of a battle every year keep coming out hotter and hotter?"
(the raised eye brow look he'd be giving you 😂)

RON:
"damn you and your adorable fucking dimples!"
(The scared look he'll be giving you as you yell it out when you look at him 💀😭)

GEORGE:
"why you gotta be so damn tall!? I can barely reach your fine ass to give you kisses,"
(That amused smirk he gives you as he teases you about being short 🙄😂)

FRED:
"You always ask me why I want you all the time -- it's because you over here looking like a full blown meal,"
(The weird look he'll hibe you bit then it turns into a smirk as he starts to tease you endlessly 💀😭)

DRACO:
"hey you a snake? Cause you can Slytherin into my bed every night,"
"I do that every night dear,"
". . .goddamnit draco,"
(The huge blush you'd wear as he looks at you with those damned grey eyes 🤤)

BLAISE:
"whomst the fuck do you think you are walking up in here thinking you are the king of this place? You're only the king of this body. Now come over here and show some love to your temple,"

(the smirk he'll give you. THE FUCKING SMIRK AS HE MAKES HIS WAY OVER TO YOU! 🤤🤩)

CEDRIC:

"oh my Godric look at that glow! you hot piece of shit"

(the amused smile he gives you 😆)

NEVILLE:

"is that a thorn poking through your pants? if so I'll gladly jump into that thorn bush."

(imagine how red his face will turn 😉🤗)
__________
@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞