james potter imagine

*edited on may 16, 2019*

The Marauders, for the first time, didn't know what to do. Surprisingly honestly.
Y/N hanging with her friends also didn't know what to do. As she walked into the Gryffindor room she noticed her best friends all on the couch.

"Hey boys!" She says happily as she sits next to James.

"Hey Y/N." They said at the same time.

"So what's new?" She asked as she looked around the five, curious what they're next prank is.

"There's nothing new," Sirius said as he rubbed his right temple.

"Oh...well--" she stopped in her tracks as she started to think of what to do.

Then an idea popped in her head. Cashing her to jump up from her spot on the couch.

"I got an idea!" She screams happily as she jumps around the couches.

"And the idea may be...?" James asks clearly confused at what he's happy about.

"How about we go to the Room of Requirements, ask for a swimming pool and then we get to swim!" She said as she got on her knees and started to fist bump the air.

"Sure--I'm in, how about you guys?" James asked as he looked to the four.

They all looked at one another, Y/N crossing her fingers hoping they say yes.

They all nodded, causing Y/N to jump up and give them kisses on the cheek. "I'll go and change! I'll see you guys there." She said as she ran to the girl's dormitory.

The boys went to their dirty and changed into their swimming trunks, then making their way to the RoR.

Y/N pulling clothes after clothes from her trunk, as she looked for her red two-piece bathing suit.

Finally finding it she puts it in and then grabs a silk robe to cover herself as she made her way to the RoR as well.

As she got there she noticed the boys waiting for her arrival.

"Okay let me just ask for the pool and we'll be one step closer to swimming." Y/N said as she asked for a semi-huge swimming pool three times.

Soon the door appeared. She opened it up to reveal what she wanted. A huge smile came across hers and the marauders.

The boys ran and jumped into the pool having the time of their lives. Y/N only laughed as she went to one of the chairs in the room.

"Y/N are you coming in!?" James asked as he was about to get in.

"Yeah let me take this robe off." She said as she started to untie it letting it drop down to the floor.

James couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was absolutely beautiful. The red bathing suit catching her curves perfectly, making it irresistible for him not to stare. If he had to admit he did like the H/C girl with E/C.

When Y/N turned around she only came to see James looking at her. Heat rose to both of their cheeks, as they realized one was caught and the other was being stared at.

Y/N tales a run for it as she jumps into the pool making a somewhat huge splash. As she is already under the Ayer she swims around for a while before rising for air only to come face to face with a handsome boy.

"Oh hello, James." Y/N said as she blushed a light pink. She had been having the biggest crush on James since they became close but she knew he had eyes for a certain redhead so she knew her chances.

James couldn't help but stare into her capturing orbs. Before he knew it he was leaning in. And she too was leaning in meeting him in the middle, ceiling the kiss.

They began snogging, soon pulling apart due to lack of air in their lungs.

Leaning their foreheads against one another, as they smiled.

"You have no clue how long I wanted to do that.." James said as he pulled her closer to him.

"Same here." She said before kissing him again.