ron weasley imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

*edited on may 16, 2019*

The day has come. Quidditch World Cup is the day you get to finally see your husband play. He being in the Ireland team, you and your son sit in a specialized booth.

The Ireland team soon zooms in on their brooms, zooming through the arena. A certain red-head stop in front of you, a smile plastered on his face as he looks at you then his son.

"Daddy!" Your son, Hugo, said happily as he saw his father.

"Hey there bud-- love," Ron said to his son, then throwing a wink at you, which still managed to make you blush madly, then zooming away on his broom.

Ron is the keeper for the team. He is their star player, always ready to block the quaffle ball from going through the goal.

The game has finally started causing you to get excited and nervous.
••
"Ten points for Ireland, leaving it fifty points for Ireland and twenty points for Brazil!" The announcer says through the microphone causing the Ireland fans to scream into the air in glee.

"Let's go, Ron!" You scream as you see him block another quaffle successfully with his hand, throwing it to his teammate.

"Looks like Smith has found the Golden Snitch! Oh, wait...SMITH HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! IRELAND WINS THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!"The announcer screams into the microphone causing everyone to scream in happiness and the Brazil fans to moan in defeat.

"Yay, we won!" Hugo screams as he jumps up from his seat.

You giggle at your son's excitement. "Let's go down to the field to see your father." You say as you hold out your hand for Hugo to grab.

As you finally made it to the field, spotting Ron immediately smiling with his huge smile as he talks to Smith.

"Daddy!" Hugo screams causing Ron to look your way to see you and Hugo walking his way.

Hugo let's go of your hand, running to Ron who crouched down to hug his son.

"You were an amazing daddy! The way you grabbed the quaffle and through it to Gordon, it was...woah!" Hugo exclaimed happily to his father. Ron laughed at his son excitement.

"Did you have fun?" Ron asked Hugo.

Hugo nodded eagerly with a huge grin on his face. "That's good buddy," Ron said as he ruffled Hugo's red hair.

"Hello love," Ron said as he got up to hug you.

"You, my good sir, was amazing tonight." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Thank you, love." He said as he places a tender kiss on your lips.

"Ewww!" Hugo said as he covered his eyes with his small hands. Pulling away, you and Ron laughed.

"I have good news, Ron." You say as you look at Ron, who was holding the Quidditch World Cup in his hand.

"What's the news love," Ron asked as he looks at you with a huge smile.

"I'm pregnant." You said as your smile grew even more.

"Really!?" Rona said as his smile grew even bigger. You nodded to him, he let's go of the trophy as he picks you up by the waist, spinning you around.

"I'm going to be a father again! Can this day get any better!?" Ron said happily into the air as he put you down gently, placing a passionate kiss on your lips.

_____________