newt scamander imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*WriterGirlme

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
WriterGirlme

"NIKHAD!" I hear my name being called out through the hallway of Hogwarts as I walked towards the Ravenclaw table.

Turning around I see my older brother - Albus Dumbledore - making his way towards me with a wide smile. "Hello, Albus!" I said as I walked towards him with a wide smile on my face.

"Have you seen Newt by any chance?" He questions me as he pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I actually haven't today --- why, what did he do this time?" I asked him as I looked at him with worry laced around my face while pulling away from the hug.

"He wasn't in my class, or any of his classes --- again." Albus sighs deeply as he rubs his hand on his forehead.

A sigh leaves my lips as I look to the floor while shaking my head. "Alright, I'll go find him in the forest and talk to him," I told Albus with a small smile as I looked back up to him.

"Thank you, little sis," Albus says as he places a swift kiss on my head before going into the Great Hall along with everyone else, while I go and find Newt.

I quickly made my way down the hall that leads to outside straight to the forest. Finally making it outside, I slow down my paste when I see Newt standing near the entrance of the forest. A smile grows on my face when I see my friend but it soon drops when I see that he wasn't alone.

There stood Leta Lestrange in front of Newt with a wide smile. I stopped in my spot in order not to detect them that I am there. She places her hand on his cheek as she looks at him with admiration. Newt looks down at her with a shy look on his face as his cheeks turn a shade of pink. Leta bits her lip slightly as she places her other hand onto his face, soon getting up on her tip-toes slightly and placing a kiss on Newt's lips.

As she pulled away she smiles at him as she let's go of his now red face that looks down at her with wide eyes. Leta starts to walk back towards the castle before fully turning around. As she continues to walk she looks behind her shoulder with a smile on her face as she looks at Newt. Newt slowly raises his hand in the air and slightly waves at her with a small smile on his face which she returns one back before turning back around.

Seeing this happen makes the pit of my stomach feel heavier. Pushing the pain away, I made my way towards Newt anyway. "Newt!" I called out to him as a smile to cover my pain away forms on my face.

Newt's gaze turns towards me as he still wears the shy smile on his face. "Oh, hey Nikhad," He says as he lowers his head slightly and waves at me.

"Was that Leta that was leaving?" I asked deciding to see if he'd say the truth to me.

"I-it was," He said as a fierce blush bloomed once again on his face.