harry potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 18, 2019*WriterGirlme

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 18, 2019*
WriterGirlme

"Exactly how will we get Hermione and Ron to confess to one another?" Nikhad asked Harry as they walked down the dark corridors looking for a missing piece of a letter.

"Easy," Harry says as he quickly steps into an empty classroom, Nikhad quickly following behind. "have them in a very stressful situation and they confess." He says as he starts to look around through the cabinets of the classroom.

"Very true, yet I can't help but feel something else will happen," Nikhad said as she looks through the paperwork on the desk.

Harry stops his search for a second and looks at Nikhad, who as well stopped her search.

"You think so?" He asked as he looked at her with a confused look.

"I would hope so." She mumbles as she continues her search.

"Yeah --- let's hope," Harry says as he too continued his search for the missing letter.

After some time, they finally found the missing letter and head their way back to the common room where Ron and Hermione are kept waiting for their arrival.

"Did you find the letter?" Hermione asked the two once they stepped inside the common room.

"Right here," Nikhad replied to her cousin with a small smile while raising the letter in the air.

"Well --- let's see it then," Ron says as he too stood up from his spot on the couch.

Nikhad handed the letter to Hermione as she sat down on the one person couch near the fireplace, Harry following suit on the other one person couch.

As time full by, the level of stress grew in the common room between the four friends. Mostly due to Ron and Hermione arguing over what the coded letter must truly mean.

"Ronald we have to go to the Forbidden Forest in order to know what the next one means!" Hermione says to Ron.

"I'm not going to let you go into the bloody forest and put yourself in danger 'mione!" Ron argues back to her.

"Why would you care! Six years I --- we have been living in constant danger! How is this any different!?"

"It's because I love you, Hermione!" Ron yells out.

Hermione gets quite as she looks at him bashfully. "You --- you what?"

"I love you, Hermione," Ron says as he takes hold of both of her hands. "And I'd hate to see you get hurt again."

Hermione looks at Ron with a growing smile on her face. She pulls him into a hug and holds him close.

"So. . .are you both a thing now?" Harry asks his two best friends as he points between the two of them.

They both turn red as they looked at Harry.

"Now it's only for you two to get together," Ron said with a knowing smirk.

Now it was time for Nikhad and Harry to blush as they both looked at the floor.

"I'm --- I'm going to bed," Nikhad said as she pointed behind her

Everyone greets her a good night as she makes her way up the stairs.

As she went up to the stairs she couldn't help but think of the feelings she felt for Harry, wondering if she should tell him as to how she felt for him.

Harry has done the same as he continued to sit in the one person couch after Ron and Hermione bid their goodnights.

Slow hours has passed and Nikhad couldn't find the sleep she thought she needed. She tossed and turned in her sleep as she continued to pester on the thought of telling Harry as to how she felt for him.

Having enough, Nikhad got out of bed quietly and made her way towards the common room to sit by the fire.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she felt her heart jump out of her chest when she saw him sitting in the chair she left him in staring into the fire.

"Harry?" She calls out to him.

Harry looked up from the fire and looked at Nikhad with a small smile. "Nikhad, could we talk?" Hr questions her.

Nikhad felt her heart accelerate at the though oft of what the conversation could be about.

"What would you like to talk about?" She asked slowly as she sat down on the couch in front of him.

"About us," Harry says as he gets up from his spot from the one person couch and made his way next to the spot next to Nikhad.

"U---us?" She stutters as she feels the heat build up on to her face.

Harry chuckles lightly as he scoots closer to her. "Yes love, us."

"Oh, what --- why do you want to talk about us?" She questions him.

"Seeing Hermione and Ron confess. . . their feelings for one another, had me thinking." He pauses as he looks at his lap then looks at Nikhad. "I was thinking about my feelings for you and what would be of us if I confessed them to you."

Nikhad could hardly believe that Harry was confessing his feelings for her. A smile formed on her face at the thought of them being together.

"Harry I feel the same for you," She says as she takes hold of his hand.

"You do?" He questions her with a smile.

Nikhad nods her head as her smile grows wider as she looked at him.

Without thinking twice, Harry takes hold of Nikhad's face and kisses her. At first, she was shocked that he kissed her but nonetheless she kissed him back.

The next morning, both Harry and Nikhad walked hand in hand to the Great Hall letting everyone know that they were both taken and happy. When they arrived at their table, their friends congratulated them with proud smiles and smirks.