albus potter imagine

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited May 17, 2019,*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited May 17, 2019,*

Being the twin sister of Scorpius Malfoy has its own perks. As for liking his best friend - Albus Potter.

Not many people know about this except your best friend Rose Granger-Weasley. It made her ignore you for a week or so but that changed once she learned to accept that you liked him.

"Y/N, honestly you need to work on your studies," Rose said as you sat in the library study for your next potion quiz.

"I can't if I'm being distracted by my own thoughts." You sighed as you looked at the words in the book that meant absolutely nothing to you at the moment.

A frustrated sigh left Rose's lips as she looked up from her potion book. "Look Y/N -- if you want to go and lollygag over him go. But if you do wish to pass this quiz I'd go to the Potion section in this library and find something useful. And get him out of your head."

You knew she only meant well, but deep down you felt annoyed at her of. Yes, she is your best friend but at the same time you wish she could just accept that you're in love, with some that probably that isn't.

Getting up from your seat, you make your way to the Potion section in the library.

Walking your way, you see something out of the corner of your eyes moving towards you. But you choose to ignore it.

Before you knew it a quick yelp left your lips as the figure in front of you jumped out having their wand out.

"Bloody hell! Gave me a damn fright." You said as you but your hand on your chest holding onto your rapid heart.

A heartful laugh leaves his lips. "My bad Y/N... .didn't mean to frighten you." Albus laughs as he looks at me.

"What brings you here?" I asked him getting curious as to why the Albus Potter is in the library.

"You know -- studying." He says as he shrugs his shoulders with a boyish grin playing on his lips.

"Right right," I said as I stepped closer to him. "Now why are you really here," I asked only stepping closer to him.

He didn't take steps back as I got closer to him. He only grinned like a 5 year old at me.

"Well you tell me YN... .why am I here?" He said a smirk now appearing on his face.

"Maybe," not knowing where this courage is coming from I step closer to where our faces are only inches away from one another. "Maybe, just maybe you are here for someone," I said a small grin playing on my lips.

My eyes flicker from his blue eyes to his lips, he doing the same.

Before you knew it he closed the gap between the two of you. Engulfing you into a passionate kiss.

His right-hand lay upon your cheek as he deepens the kiss only a little, while his left-hand lay in your hip.

Pulling away, you bit down your lip trying no tot to show the huge grin growing on your face.

"You have no clue how long I wanted to do that." He whispers to you as he looks into your eyes lovingly.

"Me too." You said as you were about to lean in until a certain blonde walked in.

"What are you doing kissing my best friend!?"