harry potter imagine part 1

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞*edited on may 17, 2019*

@𝐝𝐱𝐱𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
*edited on may 17, 2019*

You must be wondering why I'm talking to you right now . . .well, I've been missing you. Yeah, I know you don't want to talk to me but I need to tell you something. There's something going on in Hogwarts.....As of what I mean Headmaster Dippet knows something that we don't which is causing rumors to fly around the school. He looks worried and scared even he's been very jump.....I just don't understand. I have to go, someone is coming up the tower. I'll write to you when I can.

- Amelia Heart

"This gets mysterious and even more mysterious the more I read this!" You say as you through the parchment paper in frustration.

A frustrated sigh is heard from across the room. "Then why do you keep reading it (y/n)?" Harry says as he runs a hand frustratingly through his hair.

"Because Harry there's something here. I know there is." You priests once again to him. "Who could this girl be writing to? Has to be someone from inside or outside of school." You mumble to yourself as you look at the paper that's sitting at the edge of the couch.

"Whatever you say love -- I'm going down for dinner, you coming?" He asked as he stretched and got up to the portrait hole.

"No, I think I'll head to the library for a while." You said as you looked at the parchment for a second then my gaze quickly moved to him.

"Alright, love -- I'll bring you some food then." He said as heclimbsbs out of the portrait.

You wait for a few minutes after he left. When the time felt right you quickly grabbed the parchment, climb out of the portrait and ran all the way to the library.

As you were near you slowed done your past. You enter quietly quickly going to a shelf, acting as if you were to check out a book.

"If I was Amelia, trying to hide another letter, where would I hide it?" You whispered to yourself.

Thinking hard as you could look rough every book you could see, no one could strike your interest and checkin..expect one.

'Mysteries of The Castle'

Touching the spine of the book, you gently pull it out from its a place to see something white sticking out of the corner if the book.

Taking the small corner of the white substance you pull it gently, just in case something happens to the book. You notice that it's parchment, quickly turning it around to see neat, tight cursive lettering on it.

To my love

You try to keep the squeals down as notice the handwriting it from Amelia. Putting the book back and putting the parchment into your sweater.

As you walked out of the library you quickly made your way to the Great Hall. Taking quick steps to the Gryffindor table, yousettnextt to Harry who's eating a pumpkin pastry.

"Harry." You called to him.

"Yes, dear?" He said before he took a sip of his pumpkin juice.

"I found another letter from our dear friend Amelia!" You squeal happily.

Harry spits out his pumpkin juice in disbelief. "Are you serious?" He asked you as he wiped off the excess of pumpkin juice on his sleeve.

"Look!" You said as you pulled out the letter from your sweater.

He grabbed it from your hands and examined it as you did. "Bloody hell." He said as he looked at it with a smile on his face.

"You know what this means right!?" You said happily to him.

"We get to read and know more as to what happened." He said as he matched your tone of happiness.

"Yes!" You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck.