Comatose (J2M)

It seems like this book is made up of longer one...

QOTD: Do you guys like long or short imagines? (I'll make them shorter if you like quick ones)

Btw I'm on holiday so updates will be a little slow.

__________________

You could finally feel some sensation in your feet. You opened your eyes with a huge effort, it felt as if you were asleep for years.

You looked around with confusion, a sudden wave of anxiety hit you. A white and overly-clean room was where you... Lay. Why were you on this... Hospital bed?

You tried to speak but no sound came out. You felt concerned, panic settling in very quickly. You cleared your throat and tried to sit up. It caught the attention of three men, two looked much larger than normal while the third had a sweet and kind look on his face.

"[y/n]?!" The kind man stood up from his seat in the chair and alerted the other men. They looked relieved and even started to tear up.

You furrowed your eyebrows, who were these men?

"H-How..." You rubbed your neck then took a deep breath before speaking, "How do you know my name?"

They looked at each other with an odd expression. "What do you mean? We've known you for years, why wouldn't we know your name?" The man with long hair asked and you shrugged.

You felt uncomfortable around these men. Who knows how they act and behave? You swear you've never seen them anytime.

"Uh... What's the last thing you remember?" The man with bowed legs, you noticed, questioned. You were hesitant at first but then answered his question.

"Spending time with my family, having lunch with them because it was mom and dad's anniversary. Why?" You titled your head slightly and all the men looked worried.

"Don't you remember that we went to the movies after that? We went to see IT," He said and you shook your head. "I've never seen... IT? Is that a movie?" You asked and the kind man ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh shit."

"What's wrong?" The long haired man inquired and the other looked at him with sadness. "The accident, she went through severe brain damage," He told, "We need to call the doctor-"

"Wait, what accident? Someone was in an accident?" You interfered and the bowlegged man sighed. "[y/n] you were in a horrible car accident three months ago and you've been in a coma ever since. The day you described, spending time with your family? The accident happened the same night," He replied and you looked at him with disbelief.

*****

"Being conscious is good news though there's always a cost. I'm sorry but she's going to have a tough time recovering," The Doctor told Jared, Jensen and Misha.

"Is there anything that could help her remember? Please..." Jensen asked. Misha the wouldn't say a word, he was full of grief and Jared felt anger rise within him.

"Try to communicate with her, remind her about significant times she's interacted with you. It could help resurface the lost and buried down memories," The doctor explained and the boys nodded.

They stood in the lounge completely lost in mind. They felt frustration and sadness at the fact that you didn't even recognise them.