Judgemental (Castiel ft. Dean)

This is a Casifer imagine to satisfy all your Casifer needs, enjoy!

___________________

You eyed him intently, you were still not fully comfortable with him being around. You were standing at the far end of the Bunker library, peeking through a gap of books to find Cas... correction, Lucifer sitting and reading case files from the storage room.

He's agreed to help with defeating the Darkness, but he's a stubborn ass about freeing up Novak's vessel and ultimately releasing Castiel form being trapped.

You liked Cas... and you didn't like Lucifer.

"Hey sugar," Dean greeted and walked over to you, raising his eyebrows when he saw your head looking through the opening between two books, "Somebody's being a spy."

You held his arm and shushed him quickly, "I'm watching him, he may do something fishy."

Dean placed his arms on the library shelf, on either side of you, and matched your view, looking at Lucifer as well. He kissed your neck a little harder than usual and you grabbed his hands.

"D-Dean stop it, I don't want h-him to s-see," You managed to say with effort but he disobeyed and pulled you to the corner wall. He glanced at Lucifer and then turned to you.

He put his finger on his lips and shushed you. "Don't make a sound no matter how badly you want to, and he won't find out," He whispered gruffly.

You didn't like this at all, even though you wanted it badly. You didn't want the stranger in the room to see and know anything, you despise his attitude. He doesn't know where to draw the line.

"Dean don't, ple-"

He moved closer to you, grinding his hips into yours and you arched your back. "F!@#..." You moaned breathily then grabbed his arms and dug your nails into his skin.

"D-Dean move please," You pleaded breathlessly, "We have the night alright?"

"Why?" He tugged on your hair and then kissed your neck. "DEAN!" You exclai-

He covered your mouth and you both stood completely still. You stood up on your toes and looked over the book shelf to see if your voice stirred Lucifer's attention.

Thankfully it didn't.

You wiggled yourself out of Dean's strong hold then pushed him aside lightly, walking back to the shelf you were sorting out.

"[y/n] come on, what's wrong?" He asked and wanted to kiss your cheek but you loved away and furrowed your eyebrows.

"I don't want you near me while he's around please," You said snarkly, "We can do whatever we want in the bedroom but if we're outside then you're not my boyfriend."

He frowned, he looked a little hurt. You sighed, then picked two books and started walking to an empty table.

He grabbed your arm and twirled you around, placing his lips on yours for a much longer time than you'd like.