"Got Your Harp And Halo?" (Castiel)

Your daughter went through her stuff, she was packing her clothes and belongings this past week to prepare for university.

You helped her sort her things out, giving her some things you owned that could help her. You brought over a dusty box that had been sitting at the top shelf of your wardrobe for years, collecting dust.

"What's in this?" She asked, and you were about to answer but her father walked into the room.

"Hi sweethearts," Castiel greeted,kissing your daughter's head first then pecking you on the lips. "How was work dad?" [y/d/n] asked and Castiel smiled.

"The same as always," He answered then looked around the room at things scattered around. He smiled when he saw the box you were looking through.

"I thought I would never see this again," He looked at you happily then scavenged through the box.

He found a cassette tape, "Dean gave this to me years ago, we should play it again some time." You took out different items, souvenirs from inside from your life as a Hunter. Sam and Dean continue to do that but ever since your daughter was born, you and Cas got a place and tried to avoid the supernatural.

He found a picture album and opened it up. There were pictures of Sam and Dean on humtds or just hanging out in the Bunker. There were pictures of you and Cas and when you went on your honeymoon and from times when your baby was born.

Your daughter looked over her dad's shoulder, scanning all the pictures with excitement.

"Oh wow, is that you and mom?" She questioned and Castiel nodded. "Yes that's after we saved the world for the umpteenth time and just relaxed in the Bunker with your uncle's," Castiel explained, "I think it was after we brought all those Hunters from the alternate reality through the portal."

You nodded. Your daughter knew all about your past life and all about supernatural creatures. She hasn't gone on hunts but she's stayed with Sam and Dean for a while helping them with research and training herself.

"Oh, and this is around the time I met your father!" You told, "We went to a diner and had dinner to celebrate another successful hunt."

Your daughter took the picture and smiled. "You both look so young and beautiful," She expressed and you smiled at her then Cas.

The joy on your daughter's face slowly transformed to confusion, as she continued to glance at her father then Castiel then back again.

He eyes her father with furrowed eyebrows, stepping away a little bit. "Honey what's wrong?" You asked with concern.

"Um... I don't know if dad's discovered the fountain of youth or something but he looks exactly the same," She explained, "I mean it's good but how is that even possible?! You haven't aged at all."

She put the photo up next to Castiel's face and raised an eyebrow. "No difference, and it's been what? Twenty years, and you haven't aged at all!" She said in a rush of surprise.

You looked at your husband sadly then sighed. "Honey we have something to tell you, something we should have a while ago but I think now is the best time," You told her and she continued to watch you with confusion.

"Dad did find the fountain of youth?!"she questioned and Castiel chuckled. "No sweetheart, I didn't find a fountain though I have a secret identity," He explained and [y/d/n] tilted her head to the side.

"Honey... You're father isn't as normal as you'd think he is. He's..." You took a deep breath, "He's an angel."

She froze, unable to fathom if you were joking or not.  Once she saw both her parents looking at her with no smiles, she accepted the facts.