Fight Or Flight? (Dean)

You took a drink from your water bottle then wiped your neck and arms with a hand towel. You were soaking wet in sweat, you didn't realise the training and workout would be this exhausting for your body.

You sat down for a while then tightened the laces on your sneakers. You checked to see if the air conditioning was off, you made sure it was while you were active. You thought it helped with making the workout more effective.

You put on your boxing hand wraps the  stretched your arms and fingers before starting to attack the punching bag stand in front of you. You took a few deep breaths then began your training, after putting on your music playlist.

You enjoyed exhausting your muscles and being able to feel stronger and invulnerable. It made you feel competent, while being next to Sam and Dean who are the complete fighting machines.

You had talked to Dean about getting you the equipment, the boxing bag and a few pairs of different dumbbells. He offered for his help as a trainer but you refused, saying that you would go slow and gradually increase how intense the workout would be so that you wouldn't injure yourself, which would mean that you wouldn't hunt while recovering.

He did however, always ask about you when you came out of the shower to freshen up. He was curious to know how you were doing, find out how strong you've become.

But this time around, Dean thought he'd give you an in-workout visit.

He had changed into a tank top and gym shorts then went to the training room in the Bunker (it was previously one of the file rooms, you had moved all the items to another location or got rid of most of it.)

The grunts of a fighter grew louder as he approached the room. He peeked in, watching quietly and not wanting you to take notice of him just yet.

You punched the bag rapidly then did a few side kicks. It was a great way to take out your anger and really clear your mind.

You threw as many punches as you could in one burst and-

"[y/n]?"

Your attention diverted, your hand slipped to the side and you almost tripped and fell over but Dean grabbed your arm quickly and pulled you up.

"Woah easy there," He said and you grunted, snatching your hand away and tying your hair into a pony tail again. "What are you doing here Dean?" I told you not to interrupt my session here," You warned and he put his hands out in front of him in defence.

"Yeah well... it's been a month [y/n]. No more fighting a bag of grain and foam," Dean stretched his arms and legs and you watched him intently, "How about take on someone who can defend themself?"

"What?"

"Fight me, I think you're ready to-"

You swung your fist at his jaw, not with full force, but it caught him off guard and he fell a little back. He shook his head and stretched his jaw, "Wow... You take this seriously."

"Yeah I try to, Winchester," You crossed your arms but then when he got up you raised your arms in defence mode. He took a step towards you then you attacked him again, this time kicking him in his knee.

He groaned and bent over. "NOT READY," He grunted and you laughed. "Dean you of all people should know that in an actual fight no one cares if-"

THUMP!

He pushed you to the wall, your face was hard against the concrete surface while your hands were pinned behind you by Dean.

"No one cares if you're ready or not," Dean completed your sentence and smirked. You waited a moment then elbowed him in the gut and head-butted his forehead, which knocked him back. You took this chance to grab his arms and knee him, then punch him in his cheek.

He was bent over from exhaustion. After taking a deep breath he said, "Y-You're going to make me regret coming here huh?" He wiped his mouth then walked to you as you grinned.

"Well that's not going to happen because-"

THUD!

You made Dean trip and he fell to the floor backwards. He groaned loudly, rolling to his side and loving his shoulders a little because of his aching back.

"Uggghhh..." He moaned the said with struggle, "Well played."

You put an arm out to him to help him get up but you didn't really learn anything from your fight right now, did you?

THUD!

Dean was half way towards getting up when he pulled a fast one and tripped your leg, making you fall on your back. You groaned just like him, you could feel the pain he was going through.

You kicked his side then cried out. "I'm not enjoying you here with me right now Dean," You clenched your jaw then took a deep breath.

"Oh please, you adore me," He smiled smugly then sighed, "How about I give you a ten of of ten and say that I'm proud of you and we call it a day?"

You nodded your head and groaned with agreement. "Do we have frozen peas?" You asked and he sat up.

"You hungry?"

"No it's for my back you asshole!"