'In Loving Memory...' (Misha)

He lowered the volume of the radio, he didn't want to wake his kids up. They deserved a nap after all the fun they had while camping out.

They were driving back home from the annual Collins family roadtrip, something that happened during the summer holidays and while Misha wasn't away filming Supernatual.

They never had a strict path, they'd just drive along and see where the road would take them. A sense of mystery and adventure always excited the kids, Misha loved it just as much.

He took a left turn and drove slowly along the quite street. This placed seemed familiar to him. He used to come here quite a lot before, at least twice or thrice each year.

He smiled a little, a sign up ahead brought back a rush of memories. Misha parked the car on the side of the road then opens the windows a bit before switching the car off for ventilation. He didn't want to wake the kids up when he stepped out.

Misha put his hands in his jacket pocket, the air had a slight chill. Though he's used to this level of low temperature, He felt a shiver down his spine from being in this place.

Bayview Cemetery, Bellingham.

This was where he openly shed tears for someone he loved with all his heart. He could never love anyone the same way, he could never imagine it happening. Though what really broke his heart was that his children had to watch her slip away, they didn't have a mother anymore.

They didn't have you in their lives.

Misha navigated himself around, He spotted your gravestone under one of the trees that gave it shade. He bit his lip at first to stop the tears in his eyes from rolling down but then gave up. He took a deep breath then rubbed his hands together.

"H-Hi sweetheart, I hope you're doing a-alright," He said shakily, his voice cracking up, "We just had our yearly roadtrip, the kids and I drove up to Montana and had a good time. I thought I'd stop by here on the way back."

He rubbed his watery eyes and sighed. "We m-missed you this year honey, even though it was fun it just... It wasn't the same without you," Misha expressed, "I missed you so much. We had chocolate smores every night, I know how much you love them. They had karaoke at a restaurant and [y/d/n] forced me to sing 'Hey Jude', our favourite. I dedicated it to y-you."

He broke down, hung his head low. Your loss had brought upon a dark cloud over his heart. You meant so much to him, his life with you had just begun. You wanted to grow old together but then life happens doesn't it? Something's can't be avoided.

"I-I just want you to come back... is it wrong that I f-feel that way?" He cried, "When I wake up in the morning I can literally feel you right there next to me... It hurts so much, I can't i-imagine how the kids feel without a mother."

He walked a little closer to the stone, "I'd do anything to get you back, you deserve everything in the world. You deserved so much more."

He kissed the tips of his fingers then placed then on top of the grave stone and shut his eyes.

You stood there behind him, watching him while he talked and while he was hurting inside. You watched him walk back to his initial spot and look at your grave once more.

You hugged onto his arm, "I'll always be with you Mish." You kissed him on the cheek softly-

Misha glanced to the side, tears glistening his eyes. He felt a soft cold breeze hit the side of his face. He felt as if someone was right there next to him.

He nodded his head slightly then started walking back to the car, wiping his eyes on the way and putting a smile on his face so his kids wouldn't see the sadness he felt... is feeling... and will feel for the rest of his days.