World Of Hues (TFW)

This imagine was requested by CaitParks. Thanks for a unique plot! 😊

___________________

[y/n] [y/l/n].

Just a simple individual who had everything anyone would ever need, but it had been snatched away from you... Or more accurately, burned away from you.

You had lost everything in a fire, a demon had lot your house in flames and your family died by suffocation. And why was it done? Just to get on a few Hunters' bad side.

After seeing the state of your home and family, you left your job, unable to complete any work with focus because of how much sorrow was put over you. Without your family, without your home... You had nothing left.

But it's at times like these where you met three FBI agents... Well, you later found out that they were con-men and that they hunt monsters. Sam, his brother Dean and their friend Castiel, who's an Angel. WHAT?!

You wouldn't have believed it either but the things you've seen and experienced... You can't deny that there are supernatural creatures lurking everywhere.

You stayed with them for a while, atleast until you got settled and could live normally once again.

But it never got better... The pain never went away.

The Winchesters and Castiel helped you feel better. Around them, you felt safe and wanted. You had started to get the hang of being a Hunter, becoming quite skillful and knowledgeable so in the end, you ended up becoming one of the permanent house guest at the Men of Letters Bunker.

The guys recently found out something new about you, something they wouldn't know if you didn't play that game with them.

"Guys I can't do this anymore," You said and pushed your chair back, away from the table, "I can't play this game."

Sam looked at you with confusion, "But all we have to do is pick colour from the wheel, match it to one of the words on the card and describe it using the colour." You sighed.

He probably thinks I'm some loser who can't play a simple game, You thought.

"That's the problem Sam," You ran a hand through your head and took a deep breath, "You guys don't know this about me but I'm colour blind. I can't see colours like you all can. I know the difference between them but I can't see how they really look like normally."

They stood there staring at you blankly and you sighed. They'd probably judge you and-

"You can't see colour properly? Really?" Dean asked and you sulked. "I've got deteuranomalia color blindness and everything's faded... That's what the doctor told me. It's not that vivid and it's not that bad, I mean I haven't seen the real deal so I don't know what I'm missing out on, which helps me avoid depression I guess," You explain and all the guys have a look of guilt on their face.

"Why do you all looks as if you've done it to me? Don't feel sorry for me please," You clarified and Sam sighed.

"Sorry about sort of forcing you to play this game. If we knew we wouldn't have sort of forced you to play this game and-"

"Honestly guys, I wanted to avoid this reaction so I didn't bother telling you," You said and looked to the floor, "Can you continue without me? I want to rest a bit."

They nodded and you walked to your bedroom, to sob a bit and look at pictures of nature and imagine how it really looks like.

*****