Birthday Suit (Gabriel)

Another Gabriel imagine, this one requested by Stealing_Gabriel. Thanks! I hope you like it 🙂 (and sorry for the delay once again! I'm not usually this late with requests)

______________

You walked into the library, more cheery than you usually are... Though you didn't know why. The boys were happy as well, looking at you with grins.

"Guys what's-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY [y/n]!" The Winchesters exclaimed in unison and you smiled at them widely. "You guys!" You ran to them and pulled both for a hug at the same time. They wrapped their arms around you then kissed you on the cheek.

"So... I assume you guys have a great day planned," You had a michevious smirk on your lips and they shrugged.

"Well it won't be like last time-"

"We're just going to have early dinner at this new place in town. The burgers are to die for!" Dean told and your mouth salivated for a good meat-and-bun combo.

"And then we'll go for a few drinks, whatever you want on us," Sam continued, "Sound good?" You nodded your head happily, "Sounds great! Can't wait!"

"Oh and we'll open your presents when we get back!" Dean added and you smiled smugly.

You love getting presents. It was one of the things about birthdays that made it special. Well, everyone loves getting new things for their birthday but especially you because you never had the birthdays a child would have when you were younger. Your family was always on the move, busy working.

You made yourself a cup of coffee then sat with the boys in the library while Dean out on some tunes. You got up, feeling the beat, and started moving to the music, bringing Dean along with you. He laughed and you smiled.

"You should be like this everyday," He stated and you stuck your tongue out at him. Sam looked at you both with a soft smile.

"Hello Dean, Sam and [y/n]," A monotone voice greeted and you looked back, excitement crept into your face when you saw who it was.

Castiel, the Angel of the Lord.

"CAS!" You ran towards him and jumped onto him, wrapping your arms around his neck. A bit surprised at first, he then hugged you back and smiled softly.

"Happy birthday dear [y/n]," He wished and you kissed his cheek, thanking him. You swore that his cheeks turned a little red.

"I'm so happy to see you! Today's become so much better with you around now, meeting after so long!" You said, still unable to believe that Cas was standing in front of you.

You're extremely close to Castiel, and the other Angels as well. Soon after you were acquainted with the life of hunting, you were introduced to the Angels. You instantly became attached to them, feeling as though their closer to you than many humans.

You held Castiel's hand and brought him to the table, sitting him down then you sat opposite him, waiting to hear all the details.