Caught In The Act (Jasmyn x Misha Pt. 1)

Requested by gilliesgoddamn, enjoy!
(Lol I was actually going to write the exact same thing for Misha so thanks for the request!)

🎶: 'I'm Not The Only One' by Sam Smith

_____________________

"Hi! Are you having fun at Comic Con?" You greeted a seven a year old boy, who's mother is a huge fan of Supernatural.

"Yeah! I love the Avengers," He told you and you smiled. His mother wanted a picture with you then wanted one with Misha.

"I can't see him anywhere, he was right here a few minutes ago," You told as you glanced around the big auditorium. The lady nodded and said, "No problem! I wouldn't want to keep you occupied for too long. Thank you so much!"

You gave her a hug then gave her son one too. "Do you have any idea what the next panel is?" The woman asked and you shrugged your shoulders.

"I believe it's a Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul one, just confirm about it," You informed then smiled and waved at them as they walked away.

You finally spotted Misha in the distance after looking around awkwardly for a few moments. You walked to him, he was talking to a woman, a bright smile on his face.

"Hi sweetheart," You hugged his arm and he smiled widely. "Hey! What's up?" He asked and kissed you on the cheek.

"Who was that?" You asked and he shrugged. "Just one of the attendants, she helps me and J2 with the preparations," He said and you rested your head on your husband's shoulder and sighed.

"I'm tired," You mumbled, "Should we eat something here or go to our room? I think we aren't needed here anymore."

He rubbed his neck, "W-Well I think we should eat first. I have some... work to do, a small meeting. I'll see you in half an hour at the cafe?"

You pecked his lips then nodded. You started to walk away but you heard him call out "I-I love you!". You looked back with slight confusion, he sounded nervous, then gave him a flying kiss and walked to the food outlets.

*****

Almost forty minutes passed by while you sat alone at a table in the corner. You had ordered some French fries because you were way too hungry.

You looked around, you grew concerned as to where Misha was. His meeting's going on for far too long.

You felt kind of full so you decided to go up to your room and rest. You'd tell him to come up there when he's done.

You waited till the elevator took you all the way up to level 16 then you stepped out and walked to room 1607 and took out your key card.

You messaged Misha while you walked down the hallway. "Hey baby, I ate something because you're taking so damn long so I'm now in our room," You said to yourself as you typed those words as a message.

You pressed the key card onto the card reader and the door buzzed open. You pushed it open the walked insi-

You stopped.