"Once Upon A Time ..." (Olivia x Dean)

Requested by almostarreaga
Thanks for the unique idea! I hope you like it!

__________________

"Come on sweetheart, time for bed!" You called out to your four year old son who was busy playing with his building blocks. He sulked as he dumped everything in its bucket then ran towards you in a hurry.

He grabbed your hand and you walked him to his room. "Mommy, where's daddy?" He asked you and you smiled softly.

"Daddy's doing some important work. He'll come home late at night. You'll be sleeping then [y/s/n], " You explained as he raced to the washroom to brush his teeth.

In the mean time, you searched his bookshelf for a story that could captivate him for the night and put him straight to sleep. You found one called "The Men of Letters: The Sound That Went 'Ring Ring Ring'."

You raised an eyebrow then glanced to the washroom quickly before flipping through the pages. There were some colourful illustrations of three men and a black car. There were a few of them talking and fighting, and walking about.

You smiled then nodded your head. "Come on [y/s/n], bedtime!" You reminded and he ran out of the washroom, jumping onto his bed and burrying his lower body under his astronaut blanket.

"Alright now baby, I'm going to read you a new story today!" You told him and he smiled with excitement, "This is a story about two brothers and their friend with superpowers."

"What do the two brothers do?" He asked and you smiled.

"They save the world from monsters and bad people, aren't they special?"

"Yeah!"

You moved closer to him then opened the book and started reading the words on the pages, one after the other:

'Once upon a time, in a land far away
Lived two brothers and an Angel,
Who saved the day.
They fought with knives, guns and their own two fists.
They fought off werewolves, demons and so many spirits.

Sam and Dean, and Castiel
Started to notice a ringing bell.
They searched around their home,
The Men of Letters Bunker,
But could not find a source
To the mysterious clinker.

In all the many rooms within,
The Hunters starting wondering
What could cause such a din.

"It has to be a ghost," Suggested young Sam.

Dean shook his head and said,
"A ghost can't make such a jam."

"What if it's something magical,"
Castiel raised a point.
But Sam and Dean shrugged their shoulders,
With a feel of disappoint.

"No but look, you must believe,"
Castiel got up and decreed,
"I've heard this before, I'm sure of it.
To the place I shall lead, follow me!"