Subtext (Alexander)

Hey all!
If you've got any ideas for Alexander/Jack imagines, comment or PM me, thanks!

____________________________

You walked to your trailer, watching your back to see if anyone was looking at you. You tried your best to act as normal as possible, you didn't want to grab any attention to yourself.

You entered inside and waited patiently on the couch, hearing a KNOCK! a few moments later. You got up quickly and opened the door, watching as your visitor wriggled himself through the door as fast as he could. You shut the door and locked it then asked him, "Did anyone see you?"

He shook his head, "I was in full-on stealth mode." You smiled then wrapped your arms around him, he kissed you on the head and you both sat on the couch and cuddled.

"This is exhausting Alex, do we really have to continue doing this?" You questioned and he sighed. "I don't know, you did want to have our privacy and not capture the 'world's' attention," He reminded and you frowned.

You and Alex are in a a relationship but you both are kind of not feeling the joy and happiness of it these days.

You met him when you guest starred on Arrow a couple of years ago for Season 4 when Alex played Lonnie Machin (Anarky), a sadistic murderer and psychopath. You were in three episode with him, being on the bad team of the show, and you immediately hit a connection with him.

Now, he's starring as Jack in the latest season of Supernatural while you've been on the show for a few seasons now.

The sad part for you two is that you both are together, you love each other, GREAT! But you had to hide yourselves and deceive people around you, making them think that you almost don't even know each other.

And that's hard when you're super deep in love with each other.

"Why don't we just tell everyone? It doesn't make sense to keep it a secret," You complained while he stroked the strands of your hair.

"Well, you're the one who didn't want to and wanted to enjoy the low interest of the public," He replied the sat up, making you move away and face him, "Tell me one thing... are you ashamed of being with me?"

You widened your eyes,looking at him with disbelief, "Alex why would you think that?! Of course I'm not ashamed of you! If I was I would have broken up with you long before."

You held his hands, "I love you so much, please never question that." He smiled then kissed you on the lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck,playing with his messy hair then lay down and pulled him along with you.

He grinned and bent to kiss you aga-

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Both your heads snapped to the trailer door, who could it be?

Alex got off of you and walked to the door but you grabbed his shirt, tugging him back. "It's my trailer, you need to hide!" You whispered furiously and glanced at the shower.

Alex hurried inside and shut the door.you made your hair then opened the door, finding Jensen standing at the foot of the steps.

"Hey [y/n], I hope I didn't disturb you," He said and you shook your head, the constant thought of Alex being there haunted you.

"N-No... What do you need?" You asked, fidgeting with your fingers. "Bobby is calling you, he wants to assemble everyone," Jensen informed and you nodded, "Have you seen Alex-"

"What?"

He stared at you, a hint of surprise on his face.

"Umm... no I haven't, he's probably snacking on something," you responded and he nodded, then left you to go back into the trailer.