Unborn (Castiel Pt. 2)

Requested by Just_Fanfiction32. I hope you like it!

________________

Two months later...

"Cas come on, stop that."

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything."

"Exactly, you're just sitting there sulking! What's wrong?" Dean questioned, closing the books in his hands and crossing his arms.

Castiel sighed then shrugged his shoulders, "I don't have anything to do. What do you want from me?"

"To cheer up a bit maybe? You've been lile that since-"

Castiel stands up suddenly, planting his fists on the table firmly. "Since [y/n] died? YEAH DEAN, I'm still a little upset over the LOVE OF MY LIFE being taken away from me!" Castiel yelled then widenened his eyes, "And oh, did I forget to mention that SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD?!"

Dean gulped, feeling apologetic for disturbing his friend. "Look Cas I'm sorry. We're hurting too, we can never imagine what you're going through but you need to come back to reality," Dean said with pity and Sam nodded his head slowly.

"Dean's right Cas. Would [y/n] have wanted you to feel this way for the rest of your days?" Sam asks and Castiel sighs.

"But I don't understand, sh-she's not in heaven, there's no trace of her there," Castiel sort of mumbled to himself, "We cremated her... She has to be there."

Dean frowned, "Keep looking Cas, miracles happen." The Angel nodded his head in agreement then-

THUD! THUMP!

He started to yell in pain, holding the sides of his head and clenching his jaw after falling out of his seat. The Winchesters rushed to his side to see if he was alright.

"Cas what the hell?! Are you okay?" Dean shouted to get through to his friend's mind, which was trapped with a blaring ringing noise.

"CAS!"

Silence.

Castiel started to breathe heavily, looking at his friend with panic and a throbbing head ache. "I-I... I don't know," He whispered before Sam helps him back to his seat.

"What was that Cas?" Dean questions with furrowed eyebrows of concern. "I felt something strong, it pierced my insides like blades stabbing me," He answered while rubbing his chest, "There's a strong power near us, I don't know what-"

THUD! THUD! THUD!

The gang of three turn to look at the sudden banging on the Bunker's door, a cold shiver running along their spines. Dean swallowed hard before walking to the door and opening it up.