. . . _ _ _ . . . (Castiel)

A little activity before the imagine...

The title is in Morse Code for those who have the 😐WTF expression😐 right now.

Check it out then carry on reading!

🎶: 'Don't Panic' by Coldplay

_______________

You haven't seen the Angel in the trenchcoat for a while and it's starting to worry you.

Sam, Dean and you are in the middle of some tough battles between the universe's probably most strongest supernatural beings: Angels Vs Demons.

Though it may sound like a Dan Brown thing, the fact that you're dead centre in it, even though you aren't on either side, scared you. It scared the Winchesters too but they won't express it, especially Dean.

The fact that you haven't seen Castiel Is scary enough because you fear the worst... That he could be de-

"[y/n]," You heard a deep and slightly monotone voice call your name and you turned around sharply, startled to find Casiel standing there.

You ran to him and wrapped your hands around him tightly. "Castiel, what the hell man? I thought you had died or soemthing!" You exclaimed in anger. Losing one of your closest friends would be the last thing you'd want.

"O-Oh that would be h-horrible," He mumbled and you looked at him suspiciously. "Cas you okay?" You questioned, scanning his face for any answers.

"I'm... No I'm not okay," He looked straight into your eyes, tears glistening them, "I need help [y/n], I need you to help me."

*****

You took him to your bedroom and poured him a glass of water from the bottle you had on your bedside table. "Tell me everything," You said and sat beside him.

"I'm having troubles feeling safe right now," He gripped the glass tightly in his hands. You feared that with his strength he'd probably break it.

"What do you mean?" You asked sadly and he sighed. "With this war between Angels and Demons, I'm supposed to be willing to fight and willing to help my kind survive and win the battle. I owe them that much at least, after doing whatever horrible things I had done," He answered and paused.

"B-But I... I don't want to fight," He bit his lip as if stopping tears from rolling down his cheeks, "I-I don't want to get killed. I don't want to leave you all, my f-family."

He started to cry softly and you pouted a bit. You moved closer to him and wiped the tears from his cheeks with your thumbs.

"It's selfish and not something a s-soldier of Heaven would do. A soldier would follow orders but I-I just-"

He buried his face in his hands and you rubbed his back softly, pulling him into a cozy embrace.

"Cas sweetheart, you're so strong. What's come over you? I've never seen you like this," You said and he hugged you back. "Look at me, I'm so vulnerable. How am I supposed to help win a war?" He said and you held his face in your hands.

"Hey, stop thinking about that for a second and tell me why you're suddenly feeling like you have no control over anything," You told and he placed his hand on yours.

"I don't want to die," He mumbled then all of a sudden a wave of cold fear appeared on his face, "The Empty... It's a dark place and I can't-I won't survive there. It's where Angels go after they're killed and I can't be there. No I-I... I c-can't."

He started to tremble. You felt extremely concerned about his emotional state right now. It was something you had never witnessed happening to him before.

"Please I'm not ready to die," He said, "Ive fallen in love with this... World. I don't want to leave it." You looked at him and sighed.

"There's nothing wrong with loving this world. I love it so much even though we have to fight for our lives every other day," You told and he nodded slowly.

"It's mainly about not wanting to be away from you all," He paused and took a breath, "Especially you."

You looked at him blankly, "What do you mean 'especially me'?" He smiled slightly, caressing your cheek. "I don't want to leave your presence. You're a special person to me and I just... I can't let you go," He frowned, "Just like the world, I think I've fallen in love with you."

You froze, feeling butterflies in your stomach. He continued to look at you, as if in awe. You felt a sudden pull, making you kiss him on the lips.

Cas was surprised at first, he remained completely still. You were going to pull away when he didn't return the action but he kissed you back hard.

You pulled away after you were out of breath and smiled at him. "Nothing will happen to you okay?" You reassured and he nodded, feeling better than before.

You suddenly felt drawn towards being with him and protecting him in any way you could... And you planned to do just that.