'Testing 1, 2, 3' (J2M)

You rang the door bell and moments later the house door opened in front of you. You were ushered in by a rather dashing host, a friend of yours as well as a co-worker.

"Hi Jensen," You kissed him on the cheek in greeting and entered his cozy looking house. It had a warm feeling about it... you liked that about houses.

"Are the others here yet?" You asked while taking your jacket off. It was a bit windy outside.

Jensen smiled and nodded his head, "Yeah they're in the lounge, hogging onto JJ's Nintendo Wii."

You chuckled then walked towards where the cheers and laughter were coming from, while your heels made a decent beat.

You peeked in and saw the boys battling it out at some Super Mario game. "Is there room for one more?" You questioned and they looked to the door, abruptly stopping their little argument.

They put their Wii remotes to the side and stood up from their seats, walking over to you with happiness to see their close friend.

They hugged you one by one and you gave them each a kiss on the cheek. Misha gave you some space to sit while Jared searched for another Wii remote. "You want to play Mario Kart?" He asked and you grinned, nodding your head.

"Dibs on Luigi," You said and Misha frowned. "I'm always Luigi!" He complained and you stuck your tongue out at-

"Guys I have a better past time, since we're all here," Jensen barged into the room with a smirk plastered on his lips. You squinted at him, confused and suspicious.

"LET'S BATTLE IT OUT WITH KARAOKE!" He said and put his hands in the air. Jared and Misha high fives while you buried your face in your hands, while groaning.

Okay, here's the deal. You prefer not doing stuff like that with people in public. Sure, J2M are your best pals but well... you're not that comfortable to be completely open and freely show your real outlook. It's not that you're not confident, you just... You aren't that ready.

"Come on [y/n], it'll be fun!" Misha said and smiled at you a little. You put effort into a smile and Jensen smiled smugly.

"And well we all aren't that great but-"

"Oh shut your face Jensen!" You raised your eyebrow at him and Jared hooted. "Boo! Go away Jen, you don't belong here!" He joined in and Misha wasn't far behind.

Jensen rolled his eyes, "Guys it's my house!" He walked out towards his closet and picked out something, bringing it back to the lounge.

There was a system and two... microphones.

Oh no. It's actually happening and you can't do anything to stop it.

You started contemplating about the ways this could be avoided. How you could pretend throw up or faint, or just leave and refuse to talk to the boys. Though in truth, you just sighed and sat there, going along with the idea.

You watched as Jensen set the karaoke system up, while Misha and Jared went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

You observed Jensen while he plugged in the unit but then realised that you had been staring at him... and his back faced you.