Mr. Know-It-All (Dean AU)

This is sort of an AU. The only thing that's changed is how Dean acts (you'll get what I mean)

Jensen with glasses is my kink tbfh 🔥🔥

Dedicated to SweetGirlonFiree 😁

___________________

You skimmed through the newspaper article clippings that were scattered over the diner table. You took a sip from your coffee then highlighted a line about
' "...the victim had no criminal past, a complete clean slate", detective Andrews told.'

You were investigating a peculiar instance where there were signs of both a werewolf and a demon being the supernatural creatures responsible for this horrific murder. Was that even possible? You didn't think so but this case is making you think otherwise.

TING!

You glanced over your shoulder, watching a man enter into the diner. He scanned each and every person then pressed his black and thick-framed glasses up the bridge of his nose.

He made eye contact with you, and walked ahead. You turned straight quickly, you didn't want him to think that you were staring.

"Good evening miss, are you [y/n] [y/l/n]?" He asked kindly and you took a moment of contemplation before nodding your head in agreement.

"Yes, who are you?"

"My name's Dean... Winchester," He sat down opposite you and put husbands together, "A man called Bobby Singer, I'm sure you know him, told me about you. We're supposed to work together."

You nodded, you couldn't stop staring at him. He looked like a model for men's clothes, seriously. His smoulder and defined features were just so-

"Alright let's get to it, I take hunting very seriously so we need to make sure we sort this out," He clarified, "I consider myself married to my work and anything related to it."

It felt like your crush-vibes cracked to a million pieces, you raised an eyebrow.

Married to his work huh, You thought then rolled your eyes, Great I've got one of 'those' stuck-ups.

You finished the remaining coffee in one big gulp then gathered your newspaper clippings and closed the file. You stood up immediately and started walking to the diner door.

He watched you with surprise then scurried towards you outside. You walked to your car and Dean called out to you.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Okay so it's a werewolf who has been possessed by a demon who thought 'why the heck not'-"

He laughed at you and you clenched your jaw. "I didn't think you'd crack jokes when I saw you first," He commented, "There's no such thing as a... 'were-demon'. Demon's don't that whole 'why the heck not?', I know-"