A Positive (Erin x Dean)

Requested by spnhunter1967

____________________

"Sam is he feeling better?"

He sighed, "Sort of... I wouldn't choose to talk to him right now. He's still q bit torn up about the case."

You sighed and rubbed your face slowly, feeling a sense of anxiety start to kick in. "By the way, are you feeling alright?" Sam asked, "You look a little pale."

"Yeah I'm... f-fine..." You mumbled then furrowed your eyebrows with confusion. You swallowed but you felt extremely uncomfortable all of a sudden.

You exited the library and ran to your bedroom, rushing into the washroom and bending over to the sink. You threw up the snack you had in the morning, filling yourself with pain and weakness.

You sat on the ground, pulling your knees to your chest after washing your face, then sighed. You steadied your breathing then rubbed your forehead. You felt yourself start to cry quietly.

You've wanted to tell Dean that he's going to be a father for a month now but with everything happening around you, You haven't found the right opportunity for it. He's been fighting leviathans non stop and risking his life to save countless others... But it's keeping you extremely stressed about the fact that neither him nor Sam may not make it back.

You didn't want your baby to grow up not having a father around. You wouldn't be able to live with that reality ever.

You washed your face one more time before drying your hands and stepping out of the washroom. You shut your eyes and took a deep breath then continued walking towards the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Erin, what's wrong? Are you well?" Castiel approached you from behind and you shoved him aside a little.

"I-I'm fine Cas I just-"

You groaned a little then held his arm tightly, leaning on him. "Erin... Are you sure you're... alright?" He asked and you held your head that started to throb.

Castiel faced you and stepped closer. You looked at him sadly as he moved his hand closer to your stomach. He placed it on top and smiled softly.

"What?" You asked him and he shook his head.

"Nothing, your baby... is fine Erin,"He commented, "But you have to tell Dean. He should know about this."

"Cas but he doesn't-"

"He'll have time for this Erin, this is important and you're not well-"

"CAS come on!" You heard Dean all out from the end of the hallway. Castiel stepped away quickly then looked to the floor. "We've got some leads on leviathans," Dean continued and Castiel gave you one last sad smile before walking away.

You watched him in silence, then continued heading for the kitchen. You needed time to think again... time to decide how and when you'd tell Dean.

*****

You stepped into the library and rubbed your hands together nervously. Sam eyed you while sitting two tables away from the entrance then shut his book.

"Dean I'm getting a beer, do you want anything?" Sam questioned as he walked ahead.

"No," He answered flatly and Sam raised his eyebrows. Sam walked over to you and smiled softly.

You clenched your jaw and sucked in a sharp breath as you walked over to Dean. "Hi baby, how's it going?" You asked with hesitance and stood behind him.

"Alright. How are you?" He responded without lifting his face from the book on the table in front of him.

"F-Fine..." You sighed then sat beside him, "No Dean, I'm... a-actually not. I need to talk to you."

"Now? I'm in the middle of something Erin," Dean said and you felt your heart beat faster.

You felt a surge of anger rise inside you all of a sudden. You grabbed the book from his grasp and shut it with force. You slid it across the table and it fell onto the chair opposite you.

You turned to look at him and glared. "I need to talk to you Dean, just... please give me a few minutes," You slightly begged. He raised an eyebrow, almost not invested in he conversation.

"You... Dean I... I just-"

You pressed your lips to stop the tears in your eyes then looked to Dean again. "G-Give me your hand," You requested.

"Why?"

"JUST-"

You huffed then snatched his arm and squeezed it. You rubbed his knuckles softly then placed it on top of your stomach.

"I'm pregnant Dean," You stated numbly and you noticed his muscles tense up, "Dean please don't-"

"How long?"

"T-Two months... I've known for a month though," You said and-

THUD!

Dean banged his fist on the table suddenly, startling you and causing you to burst into tears. "DEAN please d-don't be mad I just-"

"Are you sick?"

You sniffed your nose then mumbled, "N-No..."

"Don't lie to me Erin!"

"OKAY FINE yes I'm sick Dean, morning sickness! PLEASE don't be angry, don't have me!" You cried loudly and grabbed his arms.

He furrowed his eyebrows then pulled you into a hug, "Of course I'm angry Erin!"

"I-I-I don't know how it h-happened, it's not m-my-"

Dean moved away and tilted his head in confusion. He then shook his head, "Wait what? No I'm not angry at the baby, I'm angry that you didn't tell me Erin! You're supposed to tell me everything."

"B-But you're busy and stressed and I didn't know if you'd react happily or not," You wiped your cheeks and nose then buried your face in your hands.

He placed both his hands on your stomach and smiled widely. "This is the best thing that can happen to me with everything going on," He bit his lip then looked up to you, "Thank you."

He pulled your head closer to him and kissed your head, then your lips passionately. You hugged him tight and cried muffled tears of happiness into his chest.

You finally felt calm, realising that you had your man on your side now and realising that now he'd feel at peace too.