A Wee Identification Problem (Anne x Crowley Ft. Rowena)

Requested by  BlueShadow_ME. Thank you and I hope you like it! 💕

___________________

You lazed about, not knowing what to do. A couple of demons asked what's wrong, a few offered some help while many just looked at you with eyebrows raised and heads shaking in disappointment.

"What am I supposed to do? I have nothing to do! Crowley does everything, I just a it with him," You mumbled to yourself with frustration, deciding to sit on the King's with your back on one arm rest and your legs laying across the other.

You put your head back and huffed, " 'You'll do well' he said. 'It'll be fun' he said." You couldn't disagree more.

He's left you to take care of how Hell works while he's on a short trip sorting out soul collections and miscalculations. You wanted to go with him but Crowley argued that it was serious business and that you'd get bored.

"Sweetheart, you'll do fine here. All these demons are working for me and now they'll work for you," His voice echoed in your mind, "If you ever want to talk just give me a call."

You sat up straight, a smile appearing on your lips. You took out your phone from your pocket and dialed his iconic phone number.

'Thank you for phoning Crowley, King of Hell. For demon deals, press 1. To report sightings of that ginger whore Rowena, press 2'

You chuckled a bit then sighed. It was quiet and wasteful being here alone... on the throne... so alone.

"Evening Fergus I-"

You opened hour eyes and looked to the door, a woman barged in with a hand bag hanging on her arm. She has the most ginger hair, and the most intense eye makeup.

You eyed her as you sat up straight. She continued to look at you with suspicion, walking to you ever so slowly.

"Who are you?" She questioned, scanning you from head to toe. You raised an eyebrow, "Uh... Anne? And who are-"

"What are you doing here? You do know where you're sitting correct?!" She interrogated with a harsh tone.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?!" You got up from your seat and walked towards her with crossed arms, "That's the King of Hell's throne and I have full authority to sit on it."

You stopped when you reached so close that you were inches away. "Now would you be so kind to tell you who the you are and what are you doing here?" You asked with a stiff jaw.

"I don't have to answer to you, You have no clue who you are talking to!" She stepped back swiftly and raised her hand out, chanting a spell, "MANETE!"

You stepped to move closer to-

You couldn't move, you were stuck in your spot.

You attempted to get out of your paralysed feeling but nothing worked. "YOU'RE A WITCH!" You yell at the top of your lungs and she chuckles.

"Well aren't you a bright one?" She smiled smugly and walked around you then whispered, "Nec respirare."

"What are you-"

You stopped talking, you couldn't say a word... much worse, You couldn't breathe at all.

Your face started to grow red, your muscles tending and brain feeling as though it were about to explode.

"Now you're going to answer all my wee questions and I won't lay a finger on-"

"ROWENA!"

She looked away and the spell stopped it's affect on you. You gasped and breathed heavily, though you were still paralysed.

"You good for nothing-UNCAST THE SPELL ON HER!" Crowley yelled, appearing out of the blue behind the ginger witch.

Rowena huffed then mumbled a few words. You ran to Crowley, hugging him and he put an arm around you for protection.

"Are you alright love?"

"LOVE?!"

Crowley sighed with frustration, "This is Anne, Queen of Hell-"

"Fergus, excuse my lack of knowledge! What in the world?!" She scoffed, "Queen of Hell since when? When did you suddenly need a Queen?!"

You squinted at her with rage. Crowley looked at her without any expressions, ignoring her tantrum of questions.

"Sweetheart this is Rowena... my bitch of a witch, mom," He said, grimacing and you stepped away from him.

"WHAT?! You have a mom?!"

"She's a real one Fergus, how lovely," Rowena commented sarcastically and you rolled your eyes.

"Well dear where do you think I came from? I was human-"

"Yeah I get that but I thought you, King of Hell, were one for a long time and... hoes your mom alive?!" You exclaimed with shock than anger.

"She's a witch, much to my dismay and she's got spells in her pocket that can well... do about anything, which sucks for the world," Crowley explained and Rowena flipped her hair feeling proud.

"Your mom attacked me," You said with fear, "I don't think I like her very much."

"Well why blame me?! You could have told me that your with my son and you're the so-called Queen!" Rowena, "I just acted out of self defence! I was surprised to find some... someone else other than my son sitting in his royal chair."

Crowley was about to say something to you but turned to Rowena and furrowed his eyebrows. He raised a finger at her and asked, "What are you doing here anyways?"

She smiled forcefully then started looking around. He squinted at her then put an arm on your back, walking towards the door. "I don't trust her... I'll get someone to watch her," He whispered to you then smiled, "While we have dinner and I tell you everything."

You kissed his cheek and then looked back at Rowena with realisation. "Oh I just realised! She's the 'ginger whore' in your voicemail!" You laughed and Crowley winked at you.

"And she's going to stay having that rank in my eyes for as long as I live."