200) Crisis of Love (Misha Pt. 2)

🎶: 'Good Enough' by Lifehouse

REALLY long one but it's nice TRUST ME... Cry with me 😭😭

___________________

You ran up the stairs, Misha followed you. You knocked on your daughter's door furiously, calling her name out. Moments later, she opened it up and handed you a USB.

Before you could say anything she shut the door with full force. "See what is inside if you love me," You heard her say from the other side of the door.

You looked at the silver coloured USB in the palm of your hand then looked at Misha. He shrugged, sighing.

You both walked down the stairs, you went towards the living room while Misha aimed for the door.

You stood there awkwardly, Misha rubbed his neck, leaning against the wall. You walked towards him while you put your hands in the back pockets of your pants. "So... do you want to stay over or...?" You asked, with slight hesitation. You felt odd inside.

"I should go, I think I've caused enough damage," He said and you frowned, "But... I guess we should see what she out in that USB."

You both made your way to the living room and you plugged the USB into the computer that was connected to the TV. You don't have a satellite receiver, you stream channels if you need to. You and your daughter mostly watch stuff on Netflix.

Your heart thumped out of nervousness, you were afraid to see what your daughter wanted to show you and Misha.

Misha was sitting at the other end of the couch, you kept glancing to him and he got some sort of idea about what you really want.

"Come here [y/n], I won't bite," He smiled softly and gestured for you to sit beside him. You thought for a moment then scooted closer to him on the couch till your thighs touched each others.

You opened up the USB folder and found a file called '25 Years.mp4' stored inside. You clicked on it and opened it up.

There was a black screen but then a video started playing.

"Come on, you're such a coward Mish! Nothing is going to happen," You shouted out to Misha, who was fearful about skiing down the steep slope, "I did it and I'm fine!" He took a deep breath and moved forward. He came all the way down till at a point his skis dug into the deep snow and he flipped and fell. You gasped and went over to him then started laughing when his face was fully covered in snow. "I'm never doing that again," He grumbled and you helped him up.

Your heart thumped faster. You didn't realise that this video still exists.

Another video started playing, this time it was in a house at night. You could see you and Misha in the video, standing face to face. People were talking and smiling, having drinks and having a good time. "Everyone, I'd just like to say that the last three years have been the greatest three years of my life," Misha captured everyone's attention, "I'd like to do something before we have dinner." He looked for something in his pocket, then knelt on one knee in front of you. People started cheering quietly and you covered your face with your hands. "The reason the past three years have been great is because you were part of them. You're the only reason I have a smile on my face so would you be the person to make sure this smile never disappears?" Misha asked you, opening up a small box and putting it up towards you, "Will you marry me?" You nodded happily and he put the ring on your ring finger. He stood up and you kissed him, then hugged him excitedly. Everyone cheered-

There was a black screen again but then text faded in:

7 years of being friends, 3 years of dating, 1 year of being engaged, 13 years of being married... 1 year of knowing each other.