325) 'Here To Save The Day!' (Misha)

This was requested by Castiel_Angel_, thanks and enjoy!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

You huffed. It was the third text message your boss had sent you today regarding the annual reports. You were working your ass off to submit them as soon as possible right now. It doesn't help that you just got assigned the compilation of the reports two days ago. It's not your job to do it, but it got dumped onto you.

You reached to grab the cup of coffee on the table and took a-

You groaned. The cup was empty and you felt like going all the way to the kitchen would be a waste of your energy and time.

You sighed then got up suddenly. You were in desperate need for coffee, running on fumes of having only three hours of sleep last night.

You rushed to the study room door and swung it open, stepping out into the hallway and-

"Woah! Slow down mustang!" Misha said with distress as you almost crashed into him. Your boyfriend looked at you curiously and you rubbed your face.

"Sorry honey, I didn't expect you to be here," You responded then walked past him towards the kitchen. You didn't want him to but he followed you, watching you intently.

"Are you okay [y/n]?" He asks as you make yourself another cup of coffee. You nodded your head with reassurance but didn't say a word to compliment it.

He walked over to you and rubbed your shoulder. "Are you sure?" He questioned and you smiled softly.

"Yes Misha, I'm fine," You took a sip of coffee then walked away from him. You headed for the study room and immediately resumed working.

He stood by the door and looked at you. "Well I'm going out to meet Darius," Misha said, "How does chinese for dinner sound?"

"... Yes," You mumbled as your eyes darted around the screen in front of you. You heard Misha sigh loudly and enter the room. He shook his head then instructed you to stand up.

"What?"

"Get up," He repeated and you looked to him with suspicion. You obeyed his order with hesitancy, then moved over to him. He held your arm and guided you out of the room and into main hall.

As he was heading for the door, you stopped walking. "What's going on?" You questioned and he smiled softly.

"Look, you're overworking yourself," Misha explained then rubbed his forehead, "How much work do you have left?"

"Um... one-fourth," You answered hesitantly, "Mish I'm not going anywhere okay-"

"When did your boss say you have to submit the work?"

"T-Tomorrow afternoon," You told and he nodded his had quickly. He held your arm and pulled you to the door but you yanked it away from his hold.

"Misha I'm NOT going anywhere!" You said loudly and he groaned.

"[y/n], understand that you're locked up here for days working non-stop! You haven't slept, you barely eat and you're drowning yourself with just coffee!" Misha yells, "You need to go out and do something other than work PLEASE!"

You watched hin fearfully, looking to the floor and biting your lips. He frowned then stepped closer to you, "Baby I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to shout at you. I'm just concerned about you okay?"

He wrapped his arms around me in a loving embrace and you returned the hug. "Fine..." You mumbled then sighed.

You walked over to the coat rack and grabbed your jacket, then out on your shoes while Misha did the same.

*****

Your boyfriend told you to open your eyes and you followed, squinting a little at the sudden bright light flooding into your eyes. You shaded your eyes with your palm and examined your surroundings.

You were standing outside a large wooden gate, connecting  set of fences surrounding a large plot of land. There were people walking through the open gate, families with children and a few couples.

You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering why you were standing outside "HappyVille Animal Farm". You followed Misha as he walked ahead, confused.

"Uh... why are we here honey?" You asked as you jogged up to him so that you were standing right next to him.

"We're here to see animals, of course," He answered and took your hand in his. You both stopped at the ticket counter and paid a $5 bill to the man who looked completely done with his job. He handed you a paper bowl filled with small cubes of bread, sticks of cucumber and carrots and what looked like bird seeds.

Misha gave the bowl to you and smiled widely. You raised an eyebrow to him, but he didn't say another word.

As soon as you entered, you were greeted by the sounds of birds chirping and ducks quacking in a small pond on the other side of the fence that kept the humans and animals separate.

You squealed in excitement; you adore animals. You grabbed a small handful of bread-cubes and threw them into the pond. They were immediately devoured by the ducks, even though they have been fed constantly for the entire day.

You went along the rubble trail guiding visitors along the farm. You spotted bunnies next to a burrow in a hill, then a group of goats desperate for something to nibble on.

You have every animal a generous amount of food. You were having a lovely time and it made Misha feel equally happy to see you relaxed, with work off your mind.

Eventually, the two of you came to the end of the trail after seeing numerous animals of different kinds. Typically, ones that you'd find in a farm. You got the opportunity to pet some of them and get up and close. You loved every moment of it.

Even though you love animals, you rarely get a chance to be around them. You don't have any pets.

You sat at a cafe near the entrance of the farm, drinking a cup of cappuccino and snacking on a croissant, while Misha had a cup of green tea.

You watched him with awe, smiling until he noticed your behaviour. "What's up [y/n]?" He asked and you shrug your shoulders slightly.

"Nothing I..." You took a moment to find words that would convey how you felt, "Thank you for a lovely afternoon Misha. I really appreciate it."

"Aw my pleasure sweetheart," He said and winked at you, "It's my duty to make sure that you're alright."

You beamed, then got up from your seat a little and kissed his cheek. "You know the fun isn't over yet..." He said and grinned.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "What?"

"I have a second activity in mind!" He told, "And it involves golf clubs."