Caught In The Act (Jasmyn x Misha Pt. 2)

Requested by gilliesgoddamn

Super sorry about the extended length of this! (MISHA IS MY WEAKNESS, I CAN'T HELP IT)
I hope you like it as much as I loved writing it! 💕😋

________________

1 and a half months later...

You drove around the block slowly, you were going to visit the coffee shop after years. You had already got lost once right now, you had to take a whole round and come back to this street once again.

You really didn't want today to happen but he insisted. He sounded different, lifeless actually... Just completely lifeless.

Did you care? Sure of course you did, he's still your man but after what he did you question if you should care.

You've stayed away from your husband Misha for almost two months now, from that day you walked out at comic con.

You stayed with Jensen, he was more than happy to take you under his wing. He helped you a lot, he's the reason why you're in a stable situation right now. You were such a mess for the first week.

"If he does something like that, he's not worth your attention Jasmyn," Jensen reasoned and you frowned. "But Jensen he's... he's my Mish," You said, "I can't just ignore him. I've given him everything and he's done the same for me."

"You see it's the same thinking that let's people do whatever they want and trample over the ones they love," He argues, "He'd just get away with it-"

"Oh no way am I letting him get away with!" You clarify, "I'd beat him up if I have to, emotionally torture him if I need to but he's not going to make a mistake like this ever again."

Jensen kissed your head. "Go if you're up for it otherwise I will and pass the message to him saying that you don't give a shit about him anymore," He told then walked to the kitchen.

You frowned and mumbled to yourself, "That's not true... I still love him."

A tear rolled down your cheek. Memories of that day flashed in your mind, you couldn't believe it.

You parked your car and walked to the coffee shop, your palms sweating even though the weather is cold.

You glanced around for him, he was no where to be-

There... He was by the window, one the same table you both always sat at.

You almost didn't spot him.

You gulped then walked to him, holding your hands together. He stood up when he saw you, his face lighting up immediately. You bit your lip, looking at him, feeling out of place.

You both went for a hug at the same moment, completely awkward. You pulled away and couldn't stop yourself from running your fingers through his hair. He shut his eyes, he looked like he was going to cry.

"Sporting a Jared look?" You asked flatly and he chuckled a little. His hair had grown longer and his stubble was more than normal. He didn't look that bad actual-

Jasmyn, focus... He did cheat on you, don't forget that, You told yourself.

You both took a seat, it was so uncomfortable between the two of you. It was as if you both had just met for the first time, and that you didn't have any history together at all.

You didn't like it this way... it made you feel empty.

"D-Do you want something to drink?" He asked and you glanced at the glass of lemon ice tea on his side of the table. You shook your head, "I'm fine."