Avenging Angels (Erin x Dean ft. Castiel)

Requested by spnhunter1967, I hope it's exactly like what you wanted!

(long one, just like you asked for)

______________________

"Cas call me back NOW! Erin's gone, taken by those winged sons of b's you call brothers! Call me as soon as you hear this," Dean records and throws his phone to the passenger seat in annoyance. His Angel friend, and possibly his only lead into your disappearance, has gone AWOL leaving Dean quite on the edge.

He continues to drive on the empty highway, back to his temporary motel after finding no information on your disappearance. Not gaining much sleep during the past few days, he starts to feel a little drowsy.

Dean had met you a little over a year ago, at a bar. You're a Hunter just like him and he immediately found an interest in your skills, your stories and well, you as a person. You spent a lot of time together after that day then started to live together. You both worked jointly on finding information about Lucifer and his devilish plans though were not that successful. However, much to both of your stress, more problems started to erupt between the Angels and Cas went completely out of touch.

You were walking back with lunch for Dean and yourself when an unsuspecting bystander started following you. He stopped you and started asking general questions. He stated that he had car trouble and given your knowledge of repair, by luck stumbled upon your presence.

But much to your bad luck, it was Bartholomew and he knocked you out and zapped you to an old abandoned house somewhere on the face of the Earth. There you were introduced to Zachariah, another Angel, and you were beyond lost as to why they wanted you. They refused to answer any of your questions.

Dean parks his car and slams the door shut after stepping out. He collects his room key from the front desk of the motel and opens the door, stepping inside and taking his jacket off-

THUMP!

Dean is pushed to the wall after the room door closes with force. The air in his lungs gets knocked out, he gasps for a breath as he tries his best to push of the attacker-

"Cas? Let me go!" He clenches his jaw and the Angel squints his eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Castiel yells, "After all you had been through, you just let her go like that?!"

"Who, Erin? CAS I DIDN'T KNOW! I would protect her with my life-"

"WOULD YOU? I doubt it, I would take care of her better!" Castiel shouts and punches Dean in the jaw, then pushes him to the table and starts kicking his gut.

"C-Cas, p-please!"

"YOU... ARE... WORTHLESS!"

"Cas we'll get her back, n-now that you're here."

The Angel stops attacking the Winchester abruptly. "Are you delusional? WE WON'T GET HER BACK! They will torture her and kill her because she's a Nephilim!" Castiel explains and sighs.

"Wh-What?"

"Yeah that's right. Zachariah and Bartholomew took her because of that. They want to finish them all off one by one," Castiel explains, "And it's all... It's all your fault!"

He appears like he is going to attack his friend once again but Dean glares at him. "It's not my FAULT," He states sternly, "Now cut your whining and let's get Erin back."