Proud Parent? (Castiel Pt. 2)

This was requested by castieI-

Part 1 (#125) is in the Imagines Book 1, after ' "I say... yes!" (Dean) '.
Read that before this to brush up your memory!

____________________

"Jackson..." She pointed at the guy who she just yelled at, "He was saying that you're lame and that you're embarrassing because of the way you talk and what you say."

Castiel tilted his head with confusion. He transformed into sudden rage and stomped towards the boy.

"Jackson," He said authoritatively. The boy looked terrified, about to run away. Cas glared at him, his eyes shining because he was using his powers to get his point across much clearly.

"Don't dare to insult my daughter, got it?!" He said a little loudly and Jackson nodded. He seemed to be in shock, hypnotized by the powers and the fact that a man's eyes were glowing.

Little did he know that [y/d/n]'s father is an Angel.

Castiel smiled and nodded, walking back to his daughter and putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Dad what did you do?" She asked. "I just told him to not bother you. Don't worry, he'll never bother you again and no one he knows will either," Castiel explained and your daughter rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Dad, I can take care of myself," She stated and Cas kissed her head. "But as your father I am to make sure you are safe, even if you think you are," He said.

*****

One week later...

"Gosh what is her problem?!"

"She literally did that to him, I can't believe it."

"Sarah told me her dad's as weird as her."

"I never found her worth it, man Jackson doesn't deserve it."

[y/d/n] looked around with disgust, picking up her pace when she heard the whispers from students around school. All they were good at was gossiping and spreading wrongs of someone who isn't a threat to anyone.

But do they care?

Nope. They don't give a damn.

[y/d/n] hurried to her class and dropped her bag next to her desk. She sulked as she sat down on the chair, sinking into her seat as her classmates entered the class and took their seats.

"Alright class, please take your seats quickly," Mrs. Smith instructed, "Just a quick notice, Jackson won't be in school for the rest of the week due to some medical issues, so in that care Carl and Robert, please partner up with Sharon."

[y/d/n] crossed her arms and stared at her desk. All the other students turned and gave her a dirty glance.

"What the hell did I do?!" She mumbled to herself, then looked out of the class window, daydreaming and contemplating about what was going on with everyone.