Turn On My Love (Misha Ft. Jensen)

Long one, I'm sure you'll enjoy 😏

🎶: 'Trumpets' by Jason Derulo

_________________

You heard the door open and you looked back then immediately turned away, not wanting to confront him. You just didn't want to be around Castiel right now.

"[y/c/n], listen-"

"Cas please I've had enough of your care. You act like you care but you really don't!" You yelled then stepped to him, "There's an army of monsters about to invade and you expect me to sit at the back and watch?! Sam and Dean need me, you need me! And I'm not letting you go alone and fight-"

"Your 'know-it-all' attitude could put lives at risk. This is war [y/c/n] and no matter what we have to win," Castiel argued as loudly as you were, while you shook your head and scoffed.

"My 'know-it-all' attitude?! How do you know that I'm going to mess everything up, with my remains on the floor for everyone to see?" You shouted.

"Don't say that-"

"How do you know if we even have a chance or if we ever had a chance at winning Cas?! Sam, Dean, me and you might as well be dead because all this is our fault and you expect me to sit back?! I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOU-"

He grabbed your arms and pushed you back to the wall, you were pinned with your back straight. Castiel was breathing heavily and he looked into your eyes with slight sadness.

"Stop it, STOP IT!" He exclaimed, "For one moment stop defying me and listen, PLEASE." You gulped and stared at him as he took a breath.

"You and the Winchesters are family but you... you're special and I don't want to lose you," He moved closer to you, slowly grinding his hips into yours, "Because you mean everything to me and I can't live without you."

He froze and you eyed him, waiting for him to do something.

You poked him with your finger to try to trigger the next move.

"CUT!"

You raised an eyebrow and looked at the man in front of you with surprise. "You were supposed to kiss me, MISHA!" You slapped his arm playfully and he looked at you with disbelief.