Rapid Eye Movement (Castiel Pt. 2)

This is part 2 for Rapid Eye Movement which is from the first book, imagine #58 after 'Affianced (Jared)'.

Requested by castiwljack, I hope this clears your curiosity! (And doesn't disappoint you 🙂)

🎶: 'Silence' by Marshmello ft. Khalid

__________________

(THEN)

You hurried to the next door, then the next and then the next. It was happy memory, after happy, after happy. Virtually all your memories with Cas were happy ones.

To your dread, you had reached the dark side of the hallway, the one that literally screamed out 'DARKEST MEMORY OF ALL'. You looked at Cas with hesitation but he nodded as he squeezed your hand.

You opened the door, it creaked eerily. You were expecting the memory of when you had been possessed by a demon and you had beaten Castiel to bits, he didn't touch a finger on you that day, he didn't fight back. It was the worst thing ever and you felt extremely guilty after the event.

But it wasn't that one. It was a memory where you had to think for a moment on whether it was real of made up, whether it actually happened to you or not.

But then it came back, drowning you in despair, anger and sorrow. You feared going in, the memory... It was too horrid. You were about to run and cry.

It was the memory that you made an effort to forget. You tucked it away on the top shelf in your 'memory rack', a shelf that rarely anyone reaches to get something.

It was the memory of that day... The day that-

(NOW)

Your mind played back the memory, it was the worst think that you had to go through. It was so vivid and clear that you were close to throwing a fit.

**FLASHBACK**

"Hypnosis, it's interesting... You can't make anyone do anything you want but," The witch-bitch said as she stared at your steady figure, "Hypnosis is what you imagine it to be. You'll never really do something that goes against your will... won't you agree [y/n]?"

You remained silent, standing upright like a statue and the witch huffed. She chanted something then you're suddenly hit with a wave of dizziness. Your under her influence  now.

"[y/n] I want you to go to Castiel and I want you to make sure he won't be able to stand up again," She explained and you nodded, no hesitation shown from your side.

"Y-Yes."

"And what do you do?"

"I find him... and I kill him."

You were zapped to the motel where the Winchesters and Castiel were staying. The Winchesters were out to get some information about a witch... the same witch that cast a spell on you.