Misconduct (Adeline x Misha)

This imagine was requested by WillowLaurenGCoy

________________________

You tried to avoid him as best as you could. He scared you no doubt and you couldn't do anything about it.

You made a right turn entering the lot where all the trailers are parked. You just had to find yours and then you'll be safe and-

"[y/n]?" You heard someone say and turned back in horror, "What are you doing here?" You sighed with relief when you saw that it was Misha, your best friend on the set of Supernatural, a television show you act on.

"Nothing I-"

"Come on, we've got a scene in an hour. We have to get ready for it," Misha reminded you and you nodded rapidly. "Y-Yeah okay," You answer and to follow him to the costume and makeup trailer.

*****

Misha Collins... He's a friend of yours sincerely second grade. That should be enough to show how well you both know each other. You both fell into the whole acting deal together and would astound everyone around you.

You both were unstoppable together.

But time moves on and life chooses where you end up. You both still had contact but you had your own lives to rule. Like a miracle from above you were casted on the same show that Misha was already a loved actor of. You play Sam and Dean's (monster hunters) sister, Elena, while he plays an Angel of the Lord, Castiel.

Love interest for you? Yes, you've got a boyfriend, Jason, who's been casted as a guest star hunter for a couple of episodes on Supernatural.

Little did you know that somebody very close to you wants something much more than just friendship with you...

You walked towards the set stage for the scene to be acted involving you and Misha's face to face. You couldn't shake off the anxious feeling that had seemed to be permanently settled in you.

And who is it towards? Who other than your boyfriend. The story goes like this-

"Hey you okay? You seem a bit preoccupied today," Misha asked you and rubbed your shoulder. You smiled forcefully and lied to him about being fine.

The director calls out ACTION! and you both start acting the scene out. It involved Castiel consoling Elena about the stressful times that they had to go through in the future with Sam and Dean. He ends up holding her arms tightly because she becomes aggressive with grief and nervousness.

You snatched yourself away from him, wincing and crying out in pain. Misha was convinced that something's wrong. He stopped acting like Castiel and moved closer to you, asking you wants wrong.

"I'm fine please, I'm-"

You stopped abruptly and stomped off the set without saying another word. You rushed to your trailer and wanted to shut the door but Misha followed behind you and placed his foot between the door so you couldn't close it.