AdoptAMom.Com (Misha)

Plot help by GraceFullbuster, thanks love! You are a ray of sunshine as a person 💕

______________________

"Misha, can I talk to you?" You requested, smiling softly as he got up from playing cars with his three year old son West.

"What's up?" He asked and you pulled him towards your bedroom. You closed the door a bit then brought him to the corner of the room.

"Are you alright? Is something wrong?" He asked with worry. You nodded your head a little, "This... isn't going to work Misha. He doesn't like me and I don't think that can change. I honestly don't blame him, I'm just someone who's pretending to be his 'mom', I'm not his real mother!"

You sighed and he furrowed his eyebrows. "I told you that it'll be fine, West just needs a little time alright?" He said and held your hands, "Look, being open with you, he misses Vicky a lot but that doesn't mean he isn't ready to try something new."

You huffed, "But the way he looks at me whenever I speak to him, it's like he's scared of me Misha! I love him like he's my own but it makes me sad, I can't... I can't live with that for the rest of my life."

You lowered to a whisper and stepped closer to him, "I mean, what would happen if we have a kid together?! He would literally hate me th-"

"Stop it [y/n], we BOTH love you okay?" He grabbed your left arm and held it up to your face, "Look at that, would you have it if I didn't love you, if we didn't love you?"

You stared at the engagement ring on your ring finger and bit your lip. "You can't understand what I'm going through," You said and sulked.

Misha had got a divorce from his previous wife, things weren't working out for them. He took West into his care, as a major part of his share.

Then a year later, he stumbled into your lifepath and you instantly fell for him, literally. You were at a friend's party, who was friends with Misha as well and you had too many drinks. He drove you home and you gave him your number while you were drunk off your ass. You didn't realise you had done it until he texted you two days later.

"So then help me understand sweetheart, I'm here for you for anything," He kissed your cheek, "I want us to get together and I know you want it to as well so I will do anything to make it happen."

You pecked him on the lips. "I just want West to accept me. I love him Misha and I want him to love me to," You pulled him into a hug and sobbed a bit. West's adorable frightened and judging look popped into your mind and you chuckled.

"What's wrong?"

You moved back and he wiped your tears with his thumbs. "Nothing, he's so cute. I just realised that I think I've only hugged him twice," You said, your smile slowly fading away after watching Misha frown.

"Daddy daddy daddy-"

The little boy stopped leaping with joy when he saw his father standing with you, in a half hug.

"I uh... wanted to pway something new," He said softly as he fidgeted his hands. You sighed, thinking that he doesn't like the sight of his father being so close to this... new mom-imposter.