Us Against The World (Sam)

🎶: 'Everything But Me' by Daughtry

____________

Every single day spent in your dorm room, every single moment you go to your classes, every second of being in this new place... it only reminds you more of him, making you think if doing this was a good idea or not.

You left his side three months ago. You talked to him every day but that was before... now, you don't as much. He's busy and well, you're busy too, studying your chosen course.

He got occupied with hunting down monsters and saving the world... though he couldn't save himself from losing his whole world. You slipped through his fingers.

Sam Winchester: Hunter, boyfriend, best friend, role model and an inspiration for you. He had everything you could ever want in a guy but times got tough and you had to go away.

"Sam I don't think living like this is a good option alright?!" You argued loudly and he rolled his eyes. "What do you mean? We've been doing this for years and it's not caused any problems!" He retaliated and you rubbed your forehead, "Hunting doesn't pay the bills but it helps one's conscience. Dean and I can't stop doing it."

"Then I guess I need to make a change-"

"Wait what?! What do you mean?" Sam yelled and you took a sharp breath. "I'm sorry Sam but I need to think about a future we could have... a future you keep telling me about with us being together, with a child," You replied, "We can't live off credit card scams and fraudulent identities forever! How do you think our future child, if we have one, would react to that?!"

You crossed your arms and sighed, "I have to go and work this out Sam-"

"No no no, we'll work it out here I promise. I'll get another job working at a café or something, you can do the same," He said a little panicky, "You don't have to go anywhere please."

You smiled sadly, "You and Dean worked before I was ever in your life and it was fine. I've been thinking about this for a while, I thought I'd go study at a community college and I'll come over when I have a holiday."

He shook his eyes, tears glistening while you bit your lip to stop your tears flowing out of your eyes.

"Sam I've never... I've never gone to college," You told him then cried out, "After mom and dad were killed I gave up on everything. I never went passed tenth grade."