"Strange Yet Familiar" (Jared)

Requested by i_stan_stilinski, thanks a lot!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

"Alright next question!" A woman volunteering at the Supernatural convention gestured for the next person in line to step forward to the microphone.

You felt nervous; you had never done it before. Although, you've played out every possible scenario in your head.

"H-Hi everyone," You greeted with a soft smile. The cast up on stage watched you with fascination, some of then started giggling and chuckling.

If it wasn't for the goofy, clichéd fake mustache, big nose and glasses prop you were wearing as a disguise on your face, you would have felt extremely attacked.

A hint of confidence flooded within you. You stood up straight and began stroking the mustache a little. You had tied your hair in a bun, and wore jeans and a t-shirt.

"I just wanted to say that you all are amazing," You said, "And wanted to know if there's anyone you miss from your past."

Jensen and Misha, seated on stage, shared their responses with the audience. You smiled at them but the answer you were looking forward to the most was from Jared.

"Well I... There was someone actually," Jared answered, with a sad smile, "She was very close to me, she meant everything to me. But life sometimes leads two people apart and she... went away. She was extremely talented too; I admired her professionalism."

You felt butterflies swarm in your stomach. You could feel the anxiety starting to build simultaneously. You started to wonder if this was a good idea.

Maybe he's thinking of someone else... You thought, making you frown a little without knowing.

"But yeah, she was a brilliant person and Jensen and Misha knew her personally as well. She was the fourth musketeer!" Jared concluded and glanced to his friends on stage, who looked to him with empathy, "Her name was [y/n] [y/l/n]..."

You took a deep breath then reached for the mustache and spectacles that were attached to it, and pulled it off your face gently.

"Well Jared, it's nice that you think about me like that," You said with a smile and shrugged your shoulders.

He looked at you with complete shock and a hint of disbelief... he looked fearful. The last time you two were in each other's presence things got a little hairy. You both departed from the other on a slightly bad note and ever since you're constantly reminded of him and of that day.

Jared jogged towards the edge of the stage then down the stairs and to you. He hugged you so tight you feared that you would suffocate. You missed his teddy-bear hugs.

You rested your head against his chest and shut your eyes momentarily, before he pulled away and grabbed your hand. He forced you towards the stage but you stopped suddenly, shaking your head nervously.

"Come on," He mouthed and you rolled your eyes, letting him guide you onto the stage.

You immediately felt awkward. You didn't belong on the stage, you were just a friend to him and until minutes ago you were just another fan wanting to ask a question to their idols.