Love Lost (Alexander)

Requested by abbyga_y
Thanks and I hope it's what you wanted 😊😁

🎶: 'I Found' by Amber Run
(Based on this song)

_____________________

You tapped your phone's screen with your manicured thumbnail and stared at the pixels on the device. His name was in black and bold: ALEX C. (SPN)

You wanted to talk to him about yesterday. It was all such a rush of movement and intimacy, you wanted to make sure that what you felt was something he did too.

TRRIIINNNGG!

It was Alex calling... speak of the devil.

"Hello?" You said when you answered the phone.

"Hi [y/n], how are you doing?" He asked while heavily breathing. He sounded tired, you were pretty curious.

"I'm fine, y-you sound exhausted Alex," You commented while picking on a piece of wood sticking out from the table you sat at.

"Yeah I'm just... running errands," He chuckled and licked his lips, "I actually got something for you, I called to find out where you are right now."

'"I'm near the food tent, sitting at a table," You told, "You'll know when you see a loner, that's me."

He laughed and you smiled. You weren't feeling that cheery while talking to him, more of being nervous, but you couldn't help smiling at his life-filled laughter.

"Alright I'll see you in two."

You set your phone back on the table and sighed. You just wished that your current situation wasn't so stressful.

You and Alex felt a fire between each other, especially yesterday when you went back to the hotel, but you're extremely confused about it all. Neither of you mentioned or talked about any of it, or what it meant.

You just assumed he felt the same as you... but you wanted to confirm it.

Alex is such a beautiful character. He's always cheery, you don't think in all the time you've been with him on set and a couple times in an outside setting too, that you've seen him angry or upset. You love that about him, he's optimistic and he makes the most out of everything.

And that makes everything he's involved in even more perfect.

And that's why you've fallen for him and he seems to be interested in you too.

You saw him walk towards you, knee-length shorts, a t-shirt and sneakers with sunglasses and a wide smile on his face. He had a bag with him, which he placed on the table before sitting opposite you.