Hot And Steamy (Dean)

Say hi if that gif is doing THINGS to you 🔥👋🏼🔥
__________________

You frowned as you watched the way he made himself a cup of coffee. You know him well enough to know that there's something occupying his mind, the way his shoulders hung low and he tapped the kitchen counter.

"Dean let me help," You offered and he shook his head and took a sip, grimacing at the taste.

You ignored your boyfriend's refusal and stepped towards him, he pushed you back lightly and you rolled your eyes. "Dean..." You crossed your arms and he scoffed.

"Whats the point of me if I can't even make my own coffee?" He asked rhetorically and walked away, shoulders grazing. You sighed then turned and followed him.

"Don't you have something to do?" He asked, not in a rude manner. "Dean I care about you, is it a crime that I want to spend time with you? Being in a relationship I'm supposed to," You said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I'm going to be working silently so enjoy the boredom," He flashed a smile then took his usual seat at a table in the library.

You stared at home for a few moments then took a deep breath and sat opposite him. You tested your chin on your hand, silently observing as he read a lore book.

You started to play with one of the ball point pens sitting there, clicking the button continuously and-

"Please stop that," Dean stated flatly, "I'm working." You huffed and rubbed your head. You gathered all your courage and grabbed the book he was reading and shut it.

He glared at you and squinted his eyes, "What is your problem [y/n]?! Leave me alone!"

You rolled your eyes, "Should I leave you alone like Sam? Cause I mean, you have your pistol. A shot to the heart is something I won't survive."

He clenched his jaw, "Don't talk about Sammy like that. You have no right to."

"I loved him too Dean! Don't act like you're the only one who's hurting after his death!" You got up from your seat and leaned your hands on the table, "All you do is keep to yourself. You go out on hunts alone without telling me any detail, you spend time at bars till three in theorning or you have those long ass showers and I barely see you around. It's like I'm the only one living in this place!"

He nodded and raised an eyebrow, "So you're touchy about this because I'm apparently not noticing your presence?" He looked at you with that punchable face he has when he's mocking someone and you could attack him right now.

"In that case, I'm working on a case right now so if you're so emotional then join me," He smiled sarcastically and you clenched your fists.

"Fine?!"

"FINE."

You marched out of the library and changed your clothes, putting your boots on and tying up your hair.

You were at the edge of being pissed off at him. How dare he talk to you like that? Part of you wanted to give him the privacy he seems to be yearning for, but another part of you wanted to go with him and maybe get a chance to pester him.

*****

3 hours later...

You walked down the Bunker stairs, disconnected and disgusted by what you just went through. You just came back from beheading an entire vampires nest of around ten vamps and it was revolting.